My friend has to use CDMA so he asked me, does the KeyOne work with CDMA networks?

Can you help me answer him please as I have no clue
    06-03-17 11:06 AM
    My friend has to use CDMA so he asked me, does the KeyOne work with CDMA networks?

Yes there is a CDMA version that can be ordered on amazon. Nobody has received one yet though.
    06-03-17 11:18 AM

Yes, but you need to order the BBB100-3 "US V2" CDMA version made for Verizon and Sprint when it becomes available.
    06-03-17 11:30 AM
    I'm very anxious to see how well it plays with Verizon. will be one of the determining factors when I replace my priv. if it doesn't fare well I'll scour ebay for new or near new priv
    06-03-17 12:11 PM

When you go to Amazon, you will see two choices, CDMA and GMA. Select CDMA (for Verizon only) and you're set. If your friend uses CDMA for Sprint, then wait until Sprint releases it because they will have their own version this Summer.

This link, under "Buy", takes you directly to site: http://www.blackberrymobile.com/us/
    06-03-17 12:18 PM
    Yes there is a CDMA version that can be ordered on amazon. Nobody has received one yet though.
    It can be ordered, but it does not even exist yet.
    06-03-17 07:46 PM