K1 have a low benchmark! It's affect the device performance? Benchmark is really considerable when buying a smartphone?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-17 07:54 AM
    K1 have a low benchmark! It's affect the device performance? Benchmark is really considerable when buying a smartphone?

Posted via CB10
    Which factors are you specifically concerned about?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-17 08:30 AM
    Which factors are you specifically concerned about?

Posted via CB10
    About the performance.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-17 10:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    My K1 is comparable to my Note 5 performance wise and remember, the Note 5 was a flagship phone not too long ago and it still is a kickass device.

I see very, very little difference in real world use between the two.
    09-09-17 10:27 AM
    About the performance.

Posted via CB10
    What performance specifically?
    09-09-17 10:31 AM
    What performance specifically?
    Compare to s8 the k1 performed well but I feel some lacks when I played some games like a gta San , modern combat and dead trigger 2. Otherwise phone performed well.
    Please someone explain me what's the part of benchmark in smartphone?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-17 11:30 AM
    Compare to s8 the k1 performed well but I feel some lacks when I played some games like a gta San , modern combat and dead trigger 2. Otherwise phone performed well.
    Please someone explain me what's benchmark gives?

Posted via CB10
    So you're talking about a GPU benchmark then. Obviously that's not high on the priority list for the 625 SoC.
    09-09-17 11:33 AM
    The KEYᵒⁿᵉ is targeted for the business market so you can get things done. BlackBerry has never been in it for the spec game.
    09-09-17 11:57 AM
    Please someone explain me what's the part of benchmark in smartphone?

Posted via CB10
    You are comparing and S8 which has the 835 soc vs the Keyone with the 625 soc?

Are you being serious or just trolling?
    09-09-17 12:01 PM
    Well duh, the Snapdragon 835 in the S8 is the best Qualcomm CPU on the market, compared to the moped from a couple years ago that is the Snapdragon 625 in the KEYone. Between the CPU and the screen, the KEYone isn't a phone for any game heftier than those that can be found in a newspaper.
    09-09-17 12:01 PM
    Actually keyone is performing well.i feel little lack only. But I have one more question in my mind. Why blackberry didn't choose snapdragon 835 in k1. Because s8 released at Mar 2017 they have 835. But k1 is latest one why they don't have?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-17 12:12 PM
    Actually keyone is performing well.i feel little lack only. But I have one more question in my mind. Why blackberry didn't choose snapdragon 835 in k1. Because s8 released at Mar 2017 they have 835. But k1 is latest one why they don't have?

Posted via CB10
    I suppose TCL chose battery life over speed. Good choice in my humble opinion.
    TCM01 likes this.
    09-09-17 12:17 PM
    A Honda Civic doesn't need the engine of a Porsche to be useful.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-17 01:08 PM
    I suppose TCL chose battery life over speed. Good choice in my humble opinion.
    Agree. I just got a keyone this past Monday. I charged the phone in the evening, and it's been sitting on my desk since, as I haven't had a chance to do much due to being busy. I updated a bunch of apps and set up my email, just very light use. So far in these past 5 days, the phone is still at 47% charge when I checked it about an hour ago! That's pretty awesome.
    phuoc and TCM01 like this.
    09-09-17 03:37 PM
    I've been using K1 for a while and have to say that the overall gaming perfomance is just awful. I never played any "power-demanding" games, but K1 delivers just what's to be expected: nothing.
    Nearly all my favourite games are pretty unplayable (say game "Loner"), others are completely unplayable (Jurassic Park). Games lag like ****. I thought it will be bad but never expected that my old Sony Xperia Z1 Compact would had performed so fluent while this new phone gives nothing.
    Yes, it's a workphone, but I am a bit disappointed with this result. It was okay on a prehistoric Q10, but it's sad on Android phone, where you have that wide app-base. I really have to reconsider how much I need PKB, because I am really worried about the performance of this phone in next year or two. Sony Xperias have excellent support, they just lack PKB. Well, that's it.

Edit: I've no idea why I wrote Townsmen here into that "list". It's perfectly playable, luckily. I want to correct my statement to be fair to HandyGames.
    Last edited by skrble; 09-24-17 at 05:33 AM.
    09-20-17 06:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    The vast majority of cell phone buyers don't give a hoot about benchmarks. Vast majority wouldn't know what you are talking about with benchmarks. The overwhelming majority of cell phones users only care if a phone has a decent camera to post selfies on Facebook, Instagram and numerous other social media platforms. Seriously the masses only buy what the store rep tells them they should buy.
    09-20-17 07:10 PM