I would like to finance to Keyone through Tmobile, but every store I went to doesn't even heard or know anything about a new blackberry phone, they look at me like I'm crazy. Please help if anyone have info on tmobile. I am a US customer.
    07-02-17 05:58 PM
    From what we know to date, it isn't. Only Sprint has announced that they'll carry it "some time later this summer."

Obviously you can buy an unlocked phone and use it just fine on T-Mo, but they have no plans to carry the device.
    07-02-17 06:03 PM
    I wanted to wait for the t-mobile release. but there hadn't been any word on it. so I just decided to buy it unlock. t-mobile service sucks BTW
    07-02-17 06:38 PM
    I wanted to wait for the t-mobile release. but there hadn't been any word on it. so I just decided to buy it unlock. t-mobile service sucks BTW
    Then why stay?
    ce71 likes this.
    07-02-17 07:25 PM
    I still owe on an iPhone 6s.
    07-02-17 07:31 PM
    I wanted to finance on the jump program as well. Ended up getting it from Best Buy with interest free 12mo financing you pay roughly $50 a month or just buy it outright. How much do you owe on your iPhone? You might be able to sell it, pay off the balance, then finance a KEYone
    07-02-17 08:27 PM
    What do you find to be poor service with T-Mobile? Is it coverage or something else? I am on T-Mobile and have no complaints with their service. It has been very good here at my local store. However, there are some places where it doesn't get as good coverage as some other carriers when I am out in some outlying places.
    07-03-17 01:12 AM
    I would like to finance to Keyone through Tmobile, but every store I went to doesn't even heard or know anything about a new blackberry phone, they look at me like I'm crazy. Please help if anyone have info on tmobile. I am a US customer.
    another option would be to finance it through best buy. They have 0% financing offers for a few months through their credit card
    07-03-17 01:59 AM
    I have had tmobile as i travel internationally and best carrier to have and best customer service. I have had sprint and AT&T and hands down better customer service.
    07-03-17 04:12 PM
    I have had tmobile as i travel internationally and best carrier to have and best customer service. I have had sprint and AT&T and hands down better customer service.
    You must never venture out of the cities.
    07-04-17 08:48 AM
    Coverage in rural areas has improved significantly. I have full coverage in my area which is in the middle of nowhere. Two years ago was a different story. Not saying it's as good as Verizon or Att but much improved and I find better coverage on a consistent basis which means they continue to build out.
    kbz1960 and SaraVibes like this.
    07-04-17 09:00 AM
    Coverage in rural areas has improved significantly. I have full coverage in my area which is in the middle of nowhere. Two years ago was a different story. Not saying it's as good as Verizon or Att but much improved and I find better coverage on a consistent basis which means they continue to build out.
    Great. Can always use more competition. Still where I'm at no tmo coverage.
    07-04-17 09:10 AM
    KEYone is coming July 32nd for T-Mobile....
    MikeX74 likes this.
    07-04-17 09:14 AM
    From what I've been told and info on the website is that T-Mobile will not be carrying the KEYone. Only Sprint will be later on this summer. But on the bright side T-Mobile will soon buy Sprint so you will just have to wait a tad bit longer
    SaraVibes likes this.
    07-04-17 09:35 AM
    From what I've been told and info on the website is that T-Mobile will not be carrying the KEYone. Only Sprint will be later on this summer. But on the bright side T-Mobile will soon buy Sprint so you will just have to wait a tad bit longer
    Thanks for the info, please keep me up date if anything changes.
    07-04-17 09:40 AM
    I wanted to finance on the jump program as well. Ended up getting it from Best Buy with interest free 12mo financing you pay roughly $50 a month or just buy it outright. How much do you owe on your iPhone? You might be able to sell it, pay off the balance, then finance a KEYone
    I'm in broward county florida, best buy is asking $800 for the Keyone, I'm so upset with Tmobile right now for not carrying the KeyonE
    07-04-17 09:46 AM
    From what we know to date, it isn't. Only Sprint has announced that they'll carry it "some time later this summer."

Obviously you can buy an unlocked phone and use it just fine on T-Mo, but they have no plans to carry the device.
    Thanks, but best buy want $800 for it.
    07-04-17 09:51 AM
    I'm in broward county florida, best buy is asking $800 for the Keyone, I'm so upset with Tmobile right now for not carrying the KeyonE
    I'm also in Florida. Where are you seeing $800 at? Their USA website lists both GSM and CDMA versions @ $549.99 and sold out.... You may be looking at Canadian website or some other vendor linking out... Doesn't sound legit...
    07-04-17 09:54 AM
    I'm also in Florida. Where are you seeing $800 at? Their USA website lists both GSM and CDMA versions @ $549.99 and sold out.... You may be looking at Canadian website or some other vendor linking out... Doesn't sound legit...
    I never mentioned website, I saw the $549 prices online, I said best buy I went to one of their store on Federal Hwy (US1) they don't have one on display but the sales associate I spoke with told me they have it it's around $800, I didn't get to see a display one because they don't have one out to see or touch.
    07-04-17 10:00 AM
    Ask to see it and demand they honor their price of $549.99. Nobody wants to lose their job over shenanigans...
    07-04-17 10:49 AM
    Well, I sure do.

T-Mobile has had pretty darn good LTE coverage in *most* places east of the Mississippi. Not perfect, mind you -- but (as just one example) the majority of northern Michigan (north of Flint, basically) that used to have ZERO T-Mobile coverage and are now (mostly) LTE-lit. Ditto for most everywhere between lower Michigan and North Florida, with one very notable exception on I-75 in Kentucky for about 30 miles (but you do roam successfully on AT&T.)

Hell, I get LTE service on most of the Appalachian Trail in North Georgia!

Band 12 required; if you have an older phone that doesn't have Band 12 in it then you're hosed as essentially all of their non-urban service is on that band.

AT&T may have better *coverage* in terms of actually getting a signal but in terms of having a *usable* LTE signal, never mind having VoLTE, T-Mobile wins a huge percentage of the time over AT&T in the areas I travel. What good is a "signal" that has nearly zero data bandwidth and sounds like you're talking down a well? Granted something is better than nothing and the gaps *are* real - but much narrower than they were a few years ago.
    SaraVibes likes this.
    07-04-17 11:10 AM
    Well, I sure do.

T-Mobile has had pretty darn good LTE coverage in *most* places east of the Mississippi. Not perfect, mind you -- but (as just one example) the majority of northern Michigan (north of Flint, basically) that used to have ZERO T-Mobile coverage and are now (mostly) LTE-lit. Ditto for most everywhere between lower Michigan and North Florida, with one very notable exception on I-75 in Kentucky for about 30 miles (but you do roam successfully on AT&T.)

Hell, I get LTE service on most of the Appalachian Trail in North Georgia!

Band 12 required; if you have an older phone that doesn't have Band 12 in it then you're hosed as essentially all of their non-urban service is on that band.

AT&T may have better *coverage* in terms of actually getting a signal but in terms of having a *usable* LTE signal, never mind having VoLTE, T-Mobile wins a huge percentage of the time over AT&T in the areas I travel. What good is a "signal" that has nearly zero data bandwidth and sounds like you're talking down a well? Granted something is better than nothing and the gaps *are* real - but much narrower than they were a few years ago.
    Try northwestern IL. AT&T is better but still lots of dead zones.
    07-04-17 11:14 AM
    I asked my brother-in-law, who works for T-Mobile and his response was, "no more BB for us".
    07-04-17 12:19 PM
    I asked my brother-in-law, who works for T-Mobile and his response was, "no more BB for us".
    They said that after the Classic lol and we got the Priv - anything is possible when $ is involved $
    llrenta likes this.
    07-04-17 12:59 PM
    So true!
    07-04-17 01:24 PM
36 12