I still haven't found one I to use everyday? Any other suggestions?
    02-03-18 02:29 PM
    The problem is that all the case ruin the aesthetic of the phone making it too huge.
    I like the new smart cover, but depends of the use
    02-03-18 03:26 PM
    I still haven't found one I to use everyday? Any other suggestions? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...eaf6aac1e7.jpg
    It is a problem IMHO, I have 4 types of covers and still just carry a naked K1
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    02-03-18 03:27 PM
    Wow....That sure is an issue. I have the same smart case (top last case) that i use from time to time. But i find i use the leather case (forth lower one) the most.
    MB64 and IvanTheTolerable like this.
    02-03-18 03:38 PM
    Gentlemen, it's a Blackberry! I have never had any Blackberry in a case, they are tanks and well built unless you are a butter fingers. The only accessory I have is a clip on pouch to carry it on my belt. This is not a delicate wall flower phone. Have faith that the reputation and build qualities of this phone are at the tool level and thus, strong. I find it hilarious that the Samsung and iPhone crowd invented this case crazed market. I had an iPhone for 4 years, that delicate thing needed protection for sure. Just my 2 cents worth. Cheers,
    02-03-18 07:49 PM
    Do not use any of them, I like the feeling while touch raw machine.
    02-03-18 08:24 PM
    I just started carrying naked after basically cased since June last year. o my God. such a sexy phone without a case. if it falls and breaks I'll just buy another. hopefully the k2 will be around by then.
    02-03-18 11:10 PM
    Gentlemen, it's a Blackberry! I have never had any Blackberry in a case, they are tanks and well built unless you are a butter fingers. The only accessory I have is a clip on pouch to carry it on my belt. This is not a delicate wall flower phone. Have faith that the reputation and build qualities of this phone are at the tool level and thus, strong. I find it hilarious that the Samsung and iPhone crowd invented this case crazed market. I had an iPhone for 4 years, that delicate thing needed protection for sure. Just my 2 cents worth. Cheers,
    With all do respect.....The KEYone is no were near the build strength of old Blackberry phones.
    02-04-18 11:59 PM
    With all do respect.....The KEYone is no were near the build strength of old Blackberry phones.
    02-04-18 11:59 PM
    The bottom 3rd one is the case I use. It add minimal bulk. When people see my phone they don't think it's in a case. Doesn't ruin the typing experience for me either.
    02-05-18 12:05 AM
    I have gone naked and it's my first naked phone since flip phone (also my first Blackberry).
    Last edited by aconteci; 02-05-18 at 12:19 AM.
    02-05-18 12:08 AM