Hey guys,

Still struggling in the us on tmobile with the 100-7 and connecting to ims (volte and wifi calling require this).

Im working with someone at tmobile who is in touch with TCL. The tmobile person seems to think its a TCL / os issue. Tcl may have even suggested IMS may have been turned off for the 100-7.

So my question is... does anyone in india have VoLTE working with this phone? Im not sure what indian carriers offer it? I think r-jio from what im googling. Can someone check for me? There should be an IMS menu in ur cellular settings menu.

Thanks,
    F
    10-05-17 10:19 AM
    I see from doing research that some dual sim phones only have volte and wifi calling on sim1... also older dual sims are limited to 4g and 2g etc. I can tell there is a decent amount of software involved in making the dual sim keyone work... switching main data lines even confuses the cellular menus at times.

knowing if anyone has volte in india with this phone will answer a big question.
    10-05-17 10:22 AM
    I have been using Jio VOLTE sim as my primary number since last 2 months. it's working perfect and quality of voice calls is also way better (than BSNL).
    I have not tried simultaneous 4G / LTE sim usage but BlackBerry says you can use both sim slots for LTE.
    lightningbolt93 likes this.
    10-06-17 03:42 AM
    I have been using Jio VOLTE sim as my primary number since last 2 months. it's working perfect and quality of voice calls is also way better (than BSNL).
    I have not tried simultaneous 4G / LTE sim usage but BlackBerry says you can use both sim slots for LTE.
    Thank you for the update! When you are in the cellular settings menu, what does the IMS menu say. Is IMS connected? You can toggle volte on and off in that menu.
    Im trying to trouble shoot that issue here in the us on the -7 I imported.
    It wont connect to ims (and volte) here.

Also lte works on either sim, but can only be active on 1 sim at a time. The other is maxed at 4g (utms or hspa).

Best,
    M
    10-06-17 06:35 AM
    IMS does show connected.
    However do check the band for 4G /VOLTE for your service provider in your area. I had similar issue with an imported Palm pre2. It never worked on 3G here.
    Previously windows mobiles and B.B. mobiles use to have different configurations with different radio files.
    10-06-17 11:14 AM
    thanks for the update! it should work here on tmobile in the us as the bb100-1 works fine out of the box. trying to narrow it done to a tmobile or tcl issue! thanks for your insight and response.
    does your carrier offer wifi calling?
    10-06-17 11:39 AM
    Jio does support Wifi calling but lot other service provider do not.
    IPhone has published list of features available with different service provider on this link " https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT203982 "
    10-08-17 02:23 AM
    So hang on. We have VOLTE actually working on the dual sim KeyOne?

Thank you for the update! When you are in the cellular settings menu, what does the IMS menu say. Is IMS connected? You can toggle volte on and off in that menu.
    Im trying to trouble shoot that issue here in the us on the -7 I imported.
    It wont connect to ims (and volte) here.

Also lte works on either sim, but can only be active on 1 sim at a time. The other is maxed at 4g (utms or hspa).

Best,
    M
    03-23-18 10:20 PM
    And this is a clear example of WFC working?

Jio does support Wifi calling but lot other service provider do not.
    IPhone has published list of features available with different service provider on this link " https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT203982 "
    04-04-18 04:15 PM