I am using the default Google docs to access my text files I made in Docs to Go on the Classic. All of the files are blank. How do I read them and edit them?
    08-02-17 07:20 PM
    I am using the default Google docs to access my text files I made in Docs to Go on the Classic. All of the files are blank. How do I read them and edit them?
    Where are the documents? In the cloud or on your phone?

And you mention TEXT files. I'm not sure if they may show up or not, differently than actual formatted document files.

Have you tried looking at them in another app or on your computer?
    08-02-17 08:38 PM
    they are local on the SD card. They are in whatever format BB10 Docs to Go are in. I have always been able to open them in Word on the PC
    08-02-17 11:27 PM
    they are local on the SD card. They are in whatever format BB10 Docs to Go are in. I have always been able to open them in Word on the PC
    trying resaving them on the desktop since you can open them there and while still on the desktop move them to google docs cloud or resave to sd card and try again.
    08-02-17 11:45 PM
    Any other ideas? an app of some sort? With the Classic I could simply plug it in and it would come up as a hard drive and I could easily access. Android is just a royal pain as this phone will not show up as a drive and I have to use Airdroid or something. why do they make it so difficult to manage files on Android? That is what I hated about Apple was having to use their crummy iTunes to simply manage files. Now here we go on this.
    08-02-17 11:52 PM
    get the docs to go app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...taviz.docstogo

as for saving files, when you plug it in go to the green wheel and chose the mtp to get your sd card to show up
    08-03-17 01:32 AM
    Where do you choose MTP? What does it stand for?
    08-03-17 10:49 PM
    Where do you choose MTP? What does it stand for?
    I think Media Transfer Protocol.

You can get to the option (I always chose just File Transfer), Swipe down and then up to see your notifications. Scroll till you see "usb charging mode" (or similar). Tap it and then chose file transfer.
    08-03-17 11:29 PM