12-11-18 02:31 PM
43 12
tools
    Well over the last 2 months there has been 3 surveys issued by BlackBerry Ltd to it's beta App testers regarding the priority Hub, Launcher and Accounts in the hub.

So yes they are looking and listening.
    I hope you are right. I diligently filled and submitted each and every one of those!
    12-06-18 05:27 PM
    Well, I am alluding to issues that linger around from 2015 so I doubt it but hey, if next time around they fix 'em then fine. I waited 4 years wondering what these deleted emails are still doing in my inbox so what's another month....?
    I read your thread included in your post above. Interesting problem, indeed. I have Gmail also so I will see if it deletes from server from my DTEK50 and report back...I'm curious.
    12-06-18 06:02 PM
    I read your thread included in your post above. Interesting problem, indeed. I have Gmail also so I will see if it deletes from server from my DTEK50 and report back...I'm curious.
    Glad I got you intrigued!

Hey @TheBond we have another person joining the party
    TheBond likes this.
    12-06-18 06:05 PM
    I have never set mine to delete from both hub and server, so I am unaware of this issue. That's said, when setting Gmail to delete from hub and server it in fact, does not delete from the server.

This is annoying.....
    12-06-18 06:18 PM
    I have never set mine to delete from both hub and server, so I am unaware of this issue. That's said, when setting Gmail to delete from hub and server it in fact, does not delete from the server.

This is annoying.....
    Thank you!! How come others aren't bothered is beyond me....
    12-06-18 06:27 PM
    I vaguely recall having this issue with my Priv, but figured the delete from hub and server option was only available with Exchange server.
    12-06-18 06:37 PM
    Thank you!! How come others aren't bothered is beyond me....
    It beats me too. Guess @Platinum_2 can also update the Hub thread. We need more people to make BlackBerry realize it's an issue causing distress. Hopefully they can release a patch soon.
    12-06-18 06:42 PM
    BlackBerry Ltd. handles the software. They are too busy not growing their company to care.
    So purchasing cylance is not growing the company?
    12-06-18 06:49 PM
    Not anymore than the Detroit Lions getting a new coached moved them towards a Super Bowl.
    12-06-18 06:59 PM
    So purchasing cylance is not growing the company?
    Not anymore than the Detroit Lions getting a new coach moves them closer to the Super Bowl.

The fact that BlackBerry has to make numerous acquisitions further illustrates their inability to grow organically.
    12-06-18 07:00 PM

The fact that BlackBerry has to make numerous acquisitions further illustrates their inability to grow organically.
    What kind of hogwash is that?

My lord, let's try to have a reasonable discussion shall we?
    12-06-18 07:09 PM
    What kind of hogwash is that?

My lord, let's try to have a reasonable discussion shall we?
    The hogwash is true. If you would like to debate the issue further I suggest you start a separate thread.
    12-06-18 07:15 PM
    Well, I am alluding to issues that linger around from 2015 so I doubt it but hey, if next time around they fix 'em then fine. I waited 4 years wondering what these deleted emails are still doing in my inbox so what's another month....?
    I'm using the Hub together with gmail account for deleting on phone and server and never had any problems with it.

I'm not using Power Center because I prefere AccuBattery Pro.
    12-07-18 05:31 AM
    I'm using the Hub together with gmail account for deleting on phone and server and never had any problems with it.
    This apply only for multiple message deletion as described in post # 100

Further more, the developers seem to have fixed it partially but not entirely as if you delete messages as described in the reproduction steps and then immediately navigate away from Hub the deleted messages will go in limbo.
    12-07-18 11:45 AM
    It seems semi useless. Does tell me when I am low memory, so I just close the 8 open apps. But when I have tried to use it, it will not allow me to chose force stop on anything.
    I guess I can disable it...
    12-07-18 12:01 PM
    I use Power Centre and it works well for me. I like it.
    12-07-18 01:13 PM

I'm not using Power Center because I prefere AccuBattery Pro.
    I disabled PC and installed AccuBattery. doesn't hang up as much now.
    12-07-18 05:32 PM
    I use the Power Center's "Manage Automatic Apps". Easy way to turn everything off, which saves battery power. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to get this same functionality from anywhere else on the phone.

If you play games that don't require high cpu power or quick response times, you can set up profiles so that you drop the resolution/brightness/framerate and you'll save battery power that way.

I also like seeing the estimated battery time remaining, and I like that it tells me when an app is using too much memory, so I can close it out and start fresh.

So yes, I am a user of the Power Center.
    12-11-18 02:31 PM
43 12