05-16-18 01:41 AM
61 123
tools
    depends how rough you are on your phone. mine has dropped a few times and no scratches on my screen.
    Yeah but even a drop with that case should not cause damage to the frame..screen fine..but the frame??
    04-18-18 09:24 AM
    depends how rough you are on your phone. mine has dropped a few times and no scratches on my screen.
    Not to mention that case is pricey so it should protect u from the drops to the frame at least that's ridiculous
    04-18-18 09:24 AM
    no case and no screen protector. phone is fine after a few drops.
    04-18-18 09:26 AM
    Honestly at the end of the day unless you are planning on re-selling your phone a case and even a screen protector are sold to us out of fear..if you are careful with your phone honestly even if u drop it here and there unless u really are rough with it the phone is going to be fine..right now I don't have a case or screen protector on my phone
    04-18-18 09:26 AM
    K if the frame was damaged too than that's brutal ..I had that case too but it was too bulky for me so I sold it. It should be able to protect the phone from drops to the frame that's surprising
    I was surprised too, as usually the OEM cases from BlackBerry had always protected my phones from this sort of drop. The Ringke Fusion case, about a quarter of the price, has since protected my new KEYone perfectly.
    04-18-18 10:31 AM
    Exactly ..don't whine because you don't have a screen protector.
    No, a bulky case that protrudes enough at all angles of the front is supposed to protect against drops
    04-18-18 10:42 AM
    I bought my K1 "like new" off eBay and there were some slight scratches on the screen that could only be seen with the phone off. The guy who sold it to me claimed he had only used it for a month, and it was always in a case (which he included). I decided I wasn't bothered by the scratches, but definitely bought and applied an IQ Shield screen protector before switching over from my Priv.
    One thing I'll say is that I bought a Zagg screen protector from Verizon when I bought the Priv and it's super obvious from both sight and touch that the Zagg is a higher quality product than the IQ Shield. Definitely wish there was a Zagg screen protector for the K1, but other than that no complaints about the IQ Shield and I would absolutely recommend it.
    04-18-18 01:53 PM
    I do not use a screen protector on this one. I've been spoiled with the tempered glass screen protectors, and there isn't a good one that fits this phone well that is available. So I'd rather do without. :P

No issues yet. Just light scratches that are only noticeable at a specific angle under direct light.
    04-18-18 02:17 PM
    Just got one of those screen protectors with black contours and holes for the capacitive buttons. The sensitivity is really not as bad as I expected, it's so much better than the crappy cut ones that don't cover the whole screen and don't stick on the K1 borders
    05-07-18 12:30 PM
    Just wondering how many people are using a screen protector? Seems like the glass on the screen is pretty sturdy isn't it gorilla glass?
    So here it is........the very 1st time ever not using ANY screen protection whatsoever on the Black SE. Yes although its gorilla glass, scratches are minor and not really that noticeable. I use the leather oem case with peakaboo window. I have tried a few screen protectors including glass, silicone, and matte and all seemed to have affected the softkeys and made them not work. Not sure but it did definately affect the sensitivity of the keys.
    05-07-18 02:29 PM
    Go to the light and you will find a scratch
    05-16-18 01:41 AM
61 123