Hi guys,

I absolutely love my KeyOne and I want to take as good care of it as possible. Four weeks in and I haven't even dropped the thing yet! Now, I might sound overly sensitive, but I still worry about putting down the phone on the table, camera-first. Putting down the phone down screen-first seems counter-intuitive. I have been using a pocket cover, and I know a solution would be to get a back cover, but still I wanted to hear you lot about this. Is this something you worry about?
    06-22-17 08:24 AM
    It's not something I worry about. The device is just too beautiful to put into a case. I'm careful to only put it in an empty pocket, and I place it (a bit gently) camera side down all the time. That's about it. I, too haven't dropped it in three weeks I've had it, and of course hope to keep it that way. To me cases are ugly and bulky, and the sheer beauty of going naked is worth the risk. Enjoy!
    aigh likes this.
    06-22-17 08:33 AM
    I agree!!!l The design of BB devices is pretty modern and they do look beautiful without cases but for me twice burned once shy.

It was around the time the new 9900 bold's came out and got mine on launch day. I was running up some concrete stairs like maybe 100 steps or so...and when i got to the top my bold flipped out of my hoody pocket and bounced all the way down to the bottom. The back plate was off, battery popped out, screen face cracked, and major dents. THis was the day I got it. !?!?
    06-22-17 12:49 PM
    I agree!!!l The design of BB devices is pretty modern and they do look beautiful without cases but for me twice burned once shy.

It was around the time the new 9900 bold's came out and got mine on launch day. I was running up some concrete stairs like maybe 100 steps or so...and when i got to the top my bold flipped out of my hoody pocket and bounced all the way down to the bottom. The back plate was off, battery popped out, screen face cracked, and major dents. THis was the day I got it. !?!?
    That's awful! Can't say as I blame you!
    06-22-17 03:02 PM
    I don't use a case and I toss the phone onto tables all of the time. I don't worry for the camera lens because that ring around it will always make contact with the table instead of the lens itself. Hopefully not hard enough to shatter it though, lol.
    06-22-17 04:22 PM