dear crackberrians... wondering if someone else has this issue, and if someone knows a work around... i set my phone in do not disturb mode the whole day, no vibration, no sound, no led... the phone is connected to my smart watch where i get all the messages... now, as you know, in do not disturb mode you have options, and i set it up to notify me if a starred contact calls me... i know that this was working well before but i noticed that now the phone doesn't ring when a starred contact calls... does anyone see this behavior too? any advise or suggestion? thanks in advance!
    05-14-17 03:47 PM
    dear crackberrians... wondering if someone else has this issue, and if someone knows a work around... i set my phone in do not disturb mode the whole day, no vibration, no sound, no led... the phone is connected to my smart watch where i get all the messages... now, as you know, in do not disturb mode you have options, and i set it up to notify me if a starred contact calls me... i know that this was working well before but i noticed that now the phone doesn't ring when a starred contact calls... does anyone see this behavior too? any advise or suggestion? thanks in advance!
    Have you rebooted or restarted the device?

Any new apps?
    05-14-17 05:20 PM
    Have you rebooted or restarted the device?

Any new apps?
    Hey there... yes, rebooted it many times, nothing new... I have had this issue for few weeks now, I think one of the OS update broke it... I wonder if someone else has this problem too...
    05-14-17 07:01 PM
    I do not have the same problem as the OP but I do have a different issue with the DND. Whenever I am on a call, I end up getting the Silent Mode icon and the DND icon on my notification tray/area/bar (or whatever it's called).

Not sure why this happens, but I would really like this NOT to happen.

Any ideas?

BTW, Notify during calls option has been switched to on, already.

Thank you.
    06-01-17 10:59 PM