How about the entire quote?
    Here's the full article from Golem.de without the images and video translated from German.

KEY ONE :
    Blackberry's new keyboard smartphone comes later
    Not in April but in May appears the Blackberry Key One . The Key One is the second Blackberry smartphone with Android and hardware keyboard. The keyboard had left a good impression on the first try.
    The Blackberry Key One , launched on the MWC 2017, should also be launched in Germany in April 2017. At the request of Golem.de, the manufacturer announced that a sales start was planned at the beginning of May 2017. The comparatively high price of 600 euros remained unchanged.

The special thing about the new Blackberry smartphone with Android is the hardware keyboard. We had the key one tried and were convinced by the hardware. Although the keys are small and close together, we always catch the right key when writing.

The keys have a clearly felt pressure point, which contributes to a pleasant touch feeling. At the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, ​​only the model with QWERTY layout was shown. For the German market launch the model with QWERTZ keyboard will appear, assured the manufacturer. Then it will show how to insert umlauts and how well the automatic word completion works.

The keyboard is touch-sensitive and can also be used for device operation. If we wipe the keyboard sideways, we can switch between the start screen pages. In the browser, we can scroll by wiping vertically over the keyboard. This is very pleasant and helps to read on the device.

Start apps with the keyboard

Each letter button can be associated with an app. If the B button is pressed longer, the browser will start. The Facebook app could be assigned to the F key and the messenger to the M key. In this way, many apps can be called comfortably, provided the user remembers the appropriate key assignments.

The device reacts smoothly with the Snapdragon 625 and the 3 GB memory. The Key One has a 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen with a resolution of 1,620 x 1,080 pixels. Contents are displayed sharply. The 3: 2 display format is somewhat unusual, but fits well for a keyboard smartphone, because mostly users will use the smartphone anyway in portrait format.

If the screen is displayed with a normal smartphone, the remaining space on the display is lower than the Key One. The hardware keyboard takes up less space than a screen keyboard that has no tactile buttons. If the keyboard is dimmed with a normal smartphone, however, more space is available than with the Key One.

https://www.golem.de/news/key-one-bl...03-126778.html
    03-18-17 02:38 PM
    Maybe TCL will release the phone in April to other countries, and release the German version in May.

That is totally believable to me. (It will have different keyboard, so that could explain the delay of the German version.)
    03-18-17 02:40 PM
    Is Golem a German equivalent of CrackBerry? So, someone makes a speculative post there, it must be true?
    No it's not a fan site. As I mentioned it's an IT (Information Technology) Site which (translated) I believe says "IT News for Professionals".
    03-18-17 02:43 PM
    They seem to be doing some quick editing, without noting it. Pretty hard to believe, one carrier in Germany, can hold up release for the entire planet.

Edit - Ok, not a carrier. This is really difficult to believe. Instead of announcing a date themselves, TCL gave info exclusively to one tech site. They then reported it without any quote from a named source. Mkay...
    03-18-17 02:47 PM
    No it's not a fan site. As I mentioned it's an IT (Information Technology) Site which (translated) I believe says "IT News for Professionals".
    I'll stick to believing websites in the US which I have heard of before and I find to be credible. That is my preference.
    03-18-17 02:53 PM
    They seem to be doing some quick editing, without noting it. Pretty hard to believe, one carrier in Germany, can hold up release for the entire planet.
    The are also posts in the German waiting room thread that Clove.co.uk has "has updated their site details to late April."
    03-18-17 02:54 PM
    The are also posts in the German waiting room thread that Clove.co.uk has "has updated their site details to late April."
    Late April is still April.
    03-18-17 02:56 PM
    I'll stick to believing websites in the US which I have heard of before and I find to be credible. That is my preference.
    And what are the latest updates from those sites in the US saying about delivery dates?

As far as I know TCL only said "April".
    03-18-17 02:56 PM
    And what are the latest updates from those sites in the US saying about delivery dates?

That's who I'm relying on. When someone provides an official quote from them, then I'll believe it.
    03-18-17 03:00 PM

The KEYone is set to launch in multiple markets in April, and we're hearing that the US is lower on the list than other places. Fair enough.
    https://www.engadget.com/2017/02/25/...cial-hands-on/
    03-18-17 03:05 PM
    In all fairness, that article is weeks old.
    03-18-17 03:17 PM
    A February 25 article on TechCrunch quotes Steve Cistulli and says the KEYone will be available in North America in late April:

"According to Cistulli, the company is aiming to have around three devices on the market at a given time, at least one of which will be a sort of evolution of the DTEK 50/60 devices that first saw the two companies teaming up.

The KeyOne will be the first of the bunch, naturally, arriving in North America (the US and Canada, at least) in late April, priced at $549. US users will be able to buy it online at launch. The company is, perhaps unsurprisingly, focused on enterprise first, followed by “bring your own devices.” That means it’ll take some time before getting to any kind of wider retail availability."

https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/25/blackberry-keyone/
    03-18-17 03:18 PM
    *grabs popcorn with extra butter
    BigBadWulf, jakie55 and gizmo21 like this.
    03-18-17 03:19 PM
    *grabs popcorn with extra butter
    No kidding! As I read each post, I keep hearing Lynn Anderson's soothing voice. It's helping... some.

We began with a curious conspiracy theory, which I kinda enjoyed. Now it's beginning to look like Thelma and Louis.
    Carjackd and jakie55 like this.
    03-18-17 03:26 PM
    In all fairness, that article is weeks old.
    The KEYone will be available globally at the beginning of April 2017, and will be priced at €599, £499 and $549 US. We will report information on a specific UK release date and operator partnerships in due course.
    BlackBerry KEYone News: UK Price, Release Date & Specs - New Product - PC Advisor
    03-18-17 03:26 PM
    No kidding! As I read each post, I keep hearing Lynn Anderson's soothing voice. It's helping... some.

We began with a curious conspiracy theory, which I kinda enjoyed. Now it's beginning to look like Thelma and Louis.
    Stop it! You're killing me !
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-18-17 04:25 PM
    If it is delayed, it would certainly be on par with BlackBerry (although now TCL - BlackBerry Mobile). I have wondered if TCL has been financing/supporting the meet ups, to try and draw in some of the BlackBerry fanbase VIA CrackBerry. It is a cheap way to market and build up some community hype. However, this has been drawn out for so long that I really don't have much excitement anymore. Mostly just internal eye rolling because of the initial showing of the phone, waiting forever for the actual formal announcement, and now no real release date in sight... Always wait and see.
    p51 and elfabio80 like this.
    03-18-17 06:20 PM
    If it is delayed, it would certainly be on par with BlackBerry (although now TCL - BlackBerry Mobile). I have wondered if TCL has been financing/supporting the meet ups, to try and draw in some of the BlackBerry fanbase VIA CrackBerry. It is a cheap way to market and build up some community hype. However, this has been drawn out for so long that I really don't have much excitement anymore. Mostly just internal eye rolling because of the initial showing of the phone, waiting forever for the actual formal announcement, and now no real release date in sight... Always wait and see.
    Even though CBK has a history of buying expensive apps, and gold plated devices, I am sure he is not footing the meetups out of his own, or Mobile Nations pockets. This is a sure way to help translate some of the reported 20 million BBOS and BB10 users to the new KEYone. You wanted on point marketing? I believe this is one way to develop a sure fan base. Do you think once we try the KEYone, that we wouldn't tell our family, friends, and co-workers? "i told two friends, and they told two friends and so on and so on."
    p51 likes this.
    03-18-17 07:52 PM
    For sure CBK planned these meetups well in advance. Just wanted to gauge where and how many cities to visit while waiting on the phone's release. Also there was a definite budget as well. I for one want to do a serious comparison between my beloved passport keyboard to the KEYone's.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 09:27 PM
    G-d I love this place!

@CrackBerry Kevin I think we're in need of a logo change!

mrfreeze, Carjackd and Ecm like this.
    03-18-17 09:59 PM
    G-d I love this place!
    @CrackBerry Kevin I think we're in need of a logo change!

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...psoe7pxk5j.png
    Haha.

OK, now I'm grabbing some popcorn too.
    BigBadWulf and Carjackd like this.
    03-18-17 10:07 PM
    Just a nudge to the right
    Attached Thumbnails Do more reader meet ups = longer wait time for KEYone?-tmp_17833-screenshot_20170319-000136644542043.jpg  
    03-19-17 12:41 AM
    The BlackBerry KEYone will be sold at 20 april by selected operators, resellers and BlackBerry Mobile. On 4 May all other resellers will sell the device.

So may the force be with you all, but you need some patience .

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 01:16 AM
    Speculation, or fake news.
    Reality actually, have a look at the online sites that have listed the device for pre-order they all point to May.
    03-19-17 02:26 AM
    The BlackBerry KEYone will be sold at 20 april by selected operators, resellers and BlackBerry Mobile. On 4 May all other resellers will sell the device.

So may the force be with you all, but you need some patience .

Posted via CB10
    Source pls
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    03-19-17 02:29 AM
76 1234