The more people complain about the price, the longer BlackBerry Mobile will delay the release to allow people to save more money. Simples.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-19-17 07:31 AM
    The more people complain about the price, the longer BlackBerry Mobile will delay the release to allow people to save more money. Simples.
    Sorry that doesn't make any sense.
    03-19-17 09:17 AM
    Ready to snap one up on DAYone, but sadly May would not surprise me. If you go on to read the article, it does the best job of explaining the pros of the qwerty keyboard I've read so far!
    03-19-17 09:26 AM
    Despite references to conspiracy theories & what BB mobile has & has not said, I returned my iPhone 7+ yesterday in anticipation of purchasing a BB KEYone.
    I, like MANY others, am very excited by the prospect of a "back to its roots" BB device.
    Yes, that excitement & anticipation manifests itself in ways that are both ridiculous and sublime, as they should in a community this passionate about a legacy as rich as the one BlackBerry has.
    Our exuberance is born out of passion, not disrespect. Please allow some leeway for this.
    This is a grand time for all.
    We are all characters in this continuing story, which may eventually be a story of redemption.
    Let's all be in this together.
    Thank you Kevin & staff for providing us this forum and a place to be fans.
    03-19-17 07:17 PM
    Or else! *slams fist*

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    LMFAO

Posted with my  Classic
    03-19-17 08:06 PM
    G-d I love this place!
    @CrackBerry Kevin I think we're in need of a logo change!

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...psoe7pxk5j.png
    I don't know if you can see that BBW. I was out for dinner in Niagara Falls and I thought about this post thinking you have started a trend. If you look into the mirror in the photo it looks like she is wearing your hat. It's just the light above her tho
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-19-17 08:28 PM
    Is Golem a German equivalent of CrackBerry? So, someone makes a speculative post there, it must be true?
    Golem was Frodo's friend, siwyy!
    03-19-17 09:22 PM
    Sorry that doesn't make any sense.
    Does this make more sense?

"The beatings will continue until morale improves."
    FF22 likes this.
    03-19-17 10:47 PM
    Does this make more sense?

"The beatings will continue until morale improves."
    Not really. Whatever's makes you sleep better at night.
    03-20-17 07:19 AM
    April 20 is not bad its closer to the end of the month but i guess i feel like they hype is dying lol. I am still excited and want to be able to pre order as soon as possible lol
    03-20-17 10:53 AM
    Not really. Whatever's makes you sleep better at night.
    I'm guessing you're perhaps a non-native English speaker? My first quip was a joke, like the follow up quote.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-20-17 12:00 PM
    Hello all,

I am wondering if all the upcoming CrackBerry KEYone meet ups are a marketing strategy devised in conjunction with BB mobile in order to give BB Mobile more time to finalize and produce a sufficient amount of KEYone's. If so or not, Kevin is a great spokesperson for the device and brand.
    Just worried when I keep reading about cities being added, despite the fact that the device has been scheduled for April, which is only two weeks away.
    I'm not at all suggesting anything sinister, just wondering why there hasn't been any announcement as far as product launch.

Thank you
    Sincerely doubtful. A marketing strategy where you reach maybe 100 people per visit doesn't seem like an overly effective one.
    03-23-17 02:21 PM
    G-d I love this place!

@CrackBerry Kevin I think we're in need of a logo change!

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...psoe7pxk5j.png
    Best post I've read all day...hands...down...
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-23-17 02:27 PM
    Hmmm...so much for my conspiracy theory.

Thought something funny was going on.
    BB Mobile was way too quiet for a company with a lot riding on their first product launch as a BB licensee.
    Having Kevin on the front lines may help satiate BB fans for a bit, but Kevin can only do so much. I wonder if the meet up attendees number will start to diminish.
    Why don't companies ever keep it real with their consumers. All involved knew about the potential (now definite) delay before today.
    When will they ever realize that the public good will generated by being honest can also be extremely profitable?
    Last edited by p51; 03-31-17 at 06:59 PM.
    03-31-17 06:43 PM
    Sincerely doubtful. A marketing strategy where you reach maybe 100 people per visit doesn't seem like an overly effective one.
    Maybe marketing was the wrong terminology. More in the vein of keeping interest up, while device launch is pushed back.
    Just my conspiracy theory. Oh wait...
    03-31-17 06:47 PM
    The meetups are parties, to get CBers to meet and have a few drinks while seeing the new phone. Its fun to start a BBM group, like us who attended the Barcelona meetup... we met in person and gained new friendships.

Its a positive experience for the people who are able to attend. I hope to hear about a West Coast meetup, so I can meet others from CrackBerry soon!
    FF22 likes this.
    03-31-17 08:43 PM
    There is no reason why CrackBerry meetups can't continue after delivery date. If I recall, there are a great number of BBOS and BB10 users who need to be convinced to change to the KEYone.
    If that's so, there's a gob load of blackberry users, classic and older who (won't give up their handy phones), but also haven't a clue about the new Blackberrys, and sorry, CB itself.
    Sounds like BB should post a NOTIFICATION in the BlackBerry Hub.....
    "BlackBerry Phones"
    "See out latest release on Android, and other models"

Then post links in the message body. Then fire it off to all Blackberry Devices on the day of the release. No different than the Amazon Appstore has an update message etc.
    04-14-17 12:01 AM
    They seem to be doing some quick editing, without noting it. Pretty hard to believe, one carrier in Germany, can hold up release for the entire planet.

Edit - Ok, not a carrier. This is really difficult to believe. Instead of announcing a date themselves, TCL gave info exclusively to one tech site. They then reported it without any quote from a named source. Mkay...
    Hey man, you need to change the color of your writing cause I can't see what is written since the site got black
    04-14-17 10:22 PM
    Hey man, you need to change the color of your writing cause I can't see what is written since the site got black
    Pretty sure that's the whole plan

Switch to light
    04-14-17 10:32 PM
    Pretty sure that's the whole plan

Switch to light
    Can't switch to light
    04-14-17 10:35 PM
    Can't switch to light
    04-14-17 11:19 PM
    Preorder - Starts within the last 7-10 days of April

Release - Sometime in May 2017
    04-14-17 11:47 PM
    Carphone Warehouse in London says they expect to have stock April 27.
    04-15-17 12:04 AM
    Nah, we can live without reading your posts... :-D
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-15-17 12:28 AM
    It always revert back to black. So no good.
    04-16-17 05:39 AM
76 1234