01-29-18 12:41 AM
102 ... 345
tools
    Hello folks,
    It's been a while since I've been here in the forums. For those of you that don't remember me I used to be the UK editor for CrackBerry until I moved to the dark side.

Like many, I rocked my BlackBerry Passport for two years until the lack of app support made me go out and purchase the DTEK50 and then shortly followed by the iPhone7 Plus as the DTEK battery drove me crazy.

But now I'm getting a urge to come back and purchase a KEYone. A strong urge.

Has anyone else made this transition back and how do you fine the KEYone compared to the iPhone?

Help please? I've not even held a KEYone, but something tells me i need it.

What to do?

Thanks
    James
    I definately feel for ya!!! It's not easy crossing platforms especially BB os to iphone os. I've always used my device for business and Im always afraid of losing contacts, calendar, and customer files. Please share how you managed to cross back over and gotten everything running again......I'm definately curious about that.
    12-24-17 06:12 AM
    Great reply and spot on where I am...seriously considering moving from the iPhone 6S Plus to the black edition KeyOne but I don't know how to transition iTunes music to the KeyOne. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, is there an app that transition my contacts, pictures and videos over? As you can see, I'm a novice but itching to jump back to where I belong....rocking a BlackBerry. Help!
    Contacts: Google Contacts. Export from iCloud if you have to

Photos/Videos: Google Photos.
    01-29-18 12:41 AM
102 ... 345