Don't buy a Keyone! It has an issue with dropping streaming audio that no one can seem to fix!!
    11-30-17 04:16 PM
    I have a Macbook pro, apple tv, chromecast. I used a iPhone 7 128GB for work and daily driver, I can't type properly on it. I used a Sony Z5 before that which is quite good (not much too complain, used the BB companion apps on it). Before that it was the Passport and the Q10 (loved the size, shame of the app gap).

Currently running a KEYone Black edition, loving it! no buts and or ifs. I am not sure if I would be able to be happy with the normal one though, I am always over 3GB memory usage.
    12-01-17 03:21 AM
    I have a Macbook pro, apple tv, chromecast. I used a iPhone 7 128GB for work and daily driver, I can't type properly on it. I used a Sony Z5 before that which is quite good (not much too complain, used the BB companion apps on it). Before that it was the Passport and the Q10 (loved the size, shame of the app gap).

Currently running a KEYone Black edition, loving it! no buts and or ifs. I am not sure if I would be able to be happy with the normal one though, I am always over 3GB memory usage.
    I thought I read somewhere on here though (from an owner) that though these phones see similar RAM usage regardless. That your phone goes over 3GB and mine (the silver version) goes over 2 regardless.
    12-02-17 02:07 AM
    I thought I read somewhere on here though (from an owner) that though these phones see similar RAM usage regardless. That your phone goes over 3GB and mine (the silver version) goes over 2 regardless.
    Yeah that's just the way android works for whatever reason heck you could be running 0 apps and look at it and it will still be high.
    Byrese likes this.
    12-02-17 04:53 PM
    Don't buy a Keyone! It has an issue with dropping streaming audio that no one can seem to fix!!
    This isn't an issue experienced by everyone though.
    12-02-17 11:23 PM
    Great reply and spot on where I am...seriously considering moving from the iPhone 6S Plus to the black edition KeyOne but I don't know how to transition iTunes music to the KeyOne. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, is there an app that transition my contacts, pictures and videos over? As you can see, I'm a novice but itching to jump back to where I belong....rocking a BlackBerry. Help!
    There seems to be several apps in Google Play that can assist you with what you need. I am not familiar with them however.
    Attached Thumbnails Do I come back to BlackBerry?-48954.jpg  
    12-03-17 12:08 AM
    You do NOT NEED the Keyone. I've followed you for years and no one appreciated you more than me! Big fan from the USA!

PLEASE, go back to bb10, treat yourself to a refreshing white new Passport, and rock the Google play store getting it through Cobalt's powerful remedy...

https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...ctions-985344/

No Keyone sir... Watch the problems arise if you do. Keep life comfortable and simple with the power of BlackBerry 10...

Michael

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche and Bonnie Bonzai like this.
    12-09-17 12:49 PM
    I guess the purpose of your statement is to persuade BlackBerry users to dump their devices in favor of your words. I dumped my ios device for my keyone.
    12-09-17 02:58 PM
    What does PBK mean? Thanks in advance.
    12-09-17 03:10 PM
    what does PBK stand for?
    12-09-17 03:11 PM
    what does PBK stand for?
    Physical Keyboard

I assume you meant to type PKB, or those were the initials you meant.
    Last edited by Frank Costanza; 12-09-17 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Typo
    12-09-17 03:21 PM
    I’ve been on a Keyone since August.

Still in love every time I pick it up. Came from iPhone 6.
    FF22 and Byrese like this.
    12-09-17 03:24 PM
    Thanks that makes sense..any yes I typed that letters backwards by accident
    Frank Costanza likes this.
    12-09-17 05:29 PM
    Hello folks,
    It's been a while since I've been here in the forums. For those of you that don't remember me I used to be the UK editor for CrackBerry until I moved to the dark side.

Like many, I rocked my BlackBerry Passport for two years until the lack of app support made me go out and purchase the DTEK50 and then shortly followed by the iPhone7 Plus as the DTEK battery drove me crazy.

But now I'm getting a urge to come back and purchase a KEYone. A strong urge.

Has anyone else made this transition back and how do you fine the KEYone compared to the iPhone?

Help please? I've not even held a KEYone, but something tells me i need it.

What to do?

Thanks
    James
    Get the keyone. I've been on iPhone since the iPhone 4 through the iPhone 7. I just switched to a keyone. Is it the fastest for media consumption? Probably not. Is it far more productive and provide a better overall experience in every other way? Absolutely yes. The keyboard is small enough to where I can almost roll my fingers around to type faster. The tactile feel is way more satisfying. The phone is not slow in any way. The shortcuts are amazing, the feel of the phone is nice and sturdy, the battery life is insane. And let's just face it. It's a sexy phone! And people always ask me about it when I take it out. It's worth it to buy and try at least for a few months if you're still not sure about it. I got mine with my best buy card. It's relatively cheap in comparison to the new iPhone and also when I used my best buy card they gave me three months or so return policy. So if I really didn't like it I could've brought it back. Coming from a long history of iPhone, I'm so tired of the same thing over and over again every year the same software in a slightly different body. Keyone is unique and more different than anything else out there. Do it!
    phuoc and FF22 like this.
    12-22-17 01:39 PM
    You do NOT NEED the Keyone. I've followed you for years and no one appreciated you more than me! Big fan from the USA!

PLEASE, go back to bb10, treat yourself to a refreshing white new Passport, and rock the Google play store getting it through Cobalt's powerful remedy...

No Keyone sir... Watch the problems arise if you do. Keep life comfortable and simple with the power of BlackBerry 10...

Michael

Posted via CB10
    Amen! Love my Passport + BB10
    12-22-17 01:46 PM
    are you on sprint network?
    12-22-17 03:39 PM
    I am on Rogers - Canada.
    12-22-17 03:46 PM

Michael

Posted via CB10
    really BB10 is DEAD dude I had the SEPP loved it and had cobalts great stuff installed but then I wanted to get into the real times had the Priv and a Note 5 got a LG V20 as a stand by and classic just in case and loving my Black Keyone its a beast
    FF22 likes this.
    12-22-17 04:31 PM
    Have had mine since end of October Black Keyone and its been super dooper! No phone is perfect but I can jam on the PKB and the screen size is nice and battery life is amazing! Great phone for $598.00 lots less then the others out there that do about the same as my K1
    12-22-17 04:37 PM
    yeah, come back James.

I run an iPhoneX, but my sim spends most of her time in the keyone as I am quicker on the keyone and it feels more like a business tool than a toy.
    FF22 and bran09044952 like this.
    12-22-17 05:26 PM
    That's a no brainer, the KEYone is far superior to the iPhone 7, 8, 9, X, Y, Z, etc.
    bran09044952 and sesp9 like this.
    12-22-17 06:34 PM
    At this point i have to say dont do it.

Keyone is a great little phone but the Iphone x is here. 6 More months for me then im selling the keyone for £200 ( hopefully ) and jumping ship
    I've actually changed my mind.

Fallen in love with the K1 all over again and will definitely be going the full distance with it.

Best phone ever imo
    sesp9 likes this.
    12-23-17 05:01 PM
    James you will love being back using the KEYone on Android with Blackberry's DNA. Enjoy!
    12-23-17 05:13 PM
    I've actually changed my mind.

Fallen in love with the K1 all over again and will definitely be going the full distance with it.

Best phone ever imo
    What caused this change of direction?
    12-23-17 11:39 PM
    What caused this change of direction?
    Just realising how comfortable i am with my current keyone set-up really.

Its such a joy to use.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-24-17 02:58 AM
102 ... 2345