Display screen falls out. Can I still get warranty, purchased on June 02 2017 Keyone phone.
    10-19-18 08:29 AM
    Maybe. BlackBerry Mobile is aware of this issue and they are pretty good about fixing these devices. HOWEVER you would be out of warranty now. Still worth asking them, since this is such a well known issue. Often times in cases like this companies will go a bit beyond the warranty. Apple is known to do this with that type issue. (That is known problem, that they have acknowledged) My brother was able to get LG to fix his V10 at about the 21 month mark, due to a known bootloop issue. So you should ask!

https://blackberrymobile.com/hotline...ervice-center/
    10-19-18 09:42 AM
    Display screen falls out. Can I still get warranty, purchased on June 02 2017 Keyone phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Display screen falls out. Can I still get warranty, purchased on June 02 2017-notable-00096.jpg  
    pkcable likes this.
    10-19-18 09:56 AM
    @nix353 how did you make out? Did BlackBerry Mobile take care of you?
    12-04-18 11:48 AM
    I believe TCL has no expiration date for the screen pop defect. mine was that old. you will be asked for a photo or pdf of your receipt. the whole process was completely painless via Advanced Replacement. the only qualification they stated was if the moisture sensor shows it was wet.
    pkcable likes this.
    12-04-18 01:08 PM
    I took the phone back to the local Bell Canada store and they sent it away to BlackBerry Mobile, BB mobile would not give me warranty. But they did bend me over and gave me a reverbished phone for $120.00 not happy. For a $120.00 they have lost two customers for life, my wife (Priv) and myself.
    pkcable and FF22 like this.
    12-05-18 07:34 AM
    Sorry to hear that. They gave me a free refurb unit when my screen came off outside warranty. That happened in August on a phone purchased the previous July. They charged my card for the cost of the refurb unit until they received my faulty unit then credited the card.
    12-05-18 09:21 AM
    Sorry to hear that. They gave me a free refurb unit when my screen came off outside warranty. That happened in August on a phone purchased the previous July. They charged my card for the cost of the refurb unit until they received my faulty unit then credited the card.
    This was also my experience.
    12-05-18 10:36 AM
    I purchased mid 2017, screen just fell out and they offered repair or exchange for refurb. I did have to put a card on the refurb, the CC hold goes away if you ship back within five business days assuming there is no damage to your phone other than screen issue. So far happy with process for being way out of warranty. The refurb phone looks as new, looks like new exterior, all surfaces were covered with film just like a new one.
    12-07-18 02:10 PM