I got my KeyOne last year at this time and in my setup I recall making a choice that disabled in-app purchases. I'm a mostly de-googled android user however I have an app I love that I want to make some purchases in...but I can't.

I can't find in the device settings anywhere anything about in-app purchases. And after re-installing Google Play Services to see if that's where I found the setting... I've come up empty. APK Pure doesn't have anything like that either, and I made the change long before even using it for app management.

Anyone out there have any idea where/what/how I did it? My hope is to reverse the choice so I can enjoy my game a bit more

Thanks in advance, I've had great help from so many of the users here, I'd be lost without this resource.
    12-20-19 11:47 PM
    I got my KeyOne last year at this time and in my setup I recall making a choice that disabled in-app purchases. I'm a mostly de-googled android user however I have an app I love that I want to make some purchases in...but I can't.

I can't find in the device settings anywhere anything about in-app purchases. And after re-installing Google Play Services to see if that's where I found the setting... I've come up empty. APK Pure doesn't have anything like that either, and I made the change long before even using it for app management.

Anyone out there have any idea where/what/how I did it? My hope is to reverse the choice so I can enjoy my game a bit more

Thanks in advance, I've had great help from so many of the users here, I'd be lost without this resource.
    Hello,

You might need to re-install the application from Google Play for it to register with your Play ID to make in-app purchases, but I'm just guessing.

What does it say exactly when you try to make a purchase?
    12-21-19 12:22 AM
    Turns out it's because I use apk pure to DL my apps... duh... doesn't cooperate with google play. I feel dumb but at least I found the solution: reinstall app from g-play, make purchase, then update from apk pure.
    02-02-20 04:25 PM