I seem to be missing some calls and calendar reminders. It seems like my phone will start to go off but the sound gets muted because the screen gets touched. I usually keep my phone in the inside pocket of my sports coat. Is there a way to disable the screen input until I unlock the phone. I suspect there is but I don't know what the setting is to change.

Thanks.
    01-12-18 09:36 PM
    Okay, I do believe that I can help you, but you must follow these instructions very carefully. You need a window 6,7 or 8 computer (most compatible with Windows 7) and you need to download an app from the Internet called blackberry link. DO NOT USE YOUR WORK COMPUTER, don't use it because most work PC's have a poor IP connection. Once the app it downloaded, plug in your phone and back it up (if you need help, search up blackberry knowledge base and type in "how to use blackberry link". Once it's backed up (hopefully you will remember your blackberry ID, otherwise your in trouble.) hit refresh or the reload button. That will reinstall the OS software and hopefully it should be working. Also, make sure you have the latest blackberry OS. Please tell me your phone model and what OS it runs on so that I can assist you further. Thanks! Good luck!
    01-13-18 12:14 AM
    Okay, I do believe that I can help you, but you must follow these instructions very carefully. You need a window 6,7 or 8 computer (most compatible with Windows 7) and you need to download an app from the Internet called blackberry link. DO NOT USE YOUR WORK COMPUTER, don't use it because most work PC's have a poor IP connection. Once the app it downloaded, plug in your phone and back it up (if you need help, search up blackberry knowledge base and type in "how to use blackberry link". Once it's backed up (hopefully you will remember your blackberry ID, otherwise your in trouble.) hit refresh or the reload button. That will reinstall the OS software and hopefully it should be working. Also, make sure you have the latest blackberry OS. Please tell me your phone model and what OS it runs on so that I can assist you further. Thanks! Good luck!
    Unfortunately, LINK does not work for the Android BB phones like the KeyOne.
    01-13-18 02:02 AM