For a while my keyboard has been behaving a bit erratically, especially as regards the capacitative swiping functions. The worst aspect is that it frequently deletes words when I'm typing text, as though I had swiped left across the keypad. I also have the cursor racing all over the place.

I don't right now want to replace my phone if I can avoid it, and the keyboard is already the second one (and in any event I couldn't really take my phone for repair at present as we're in lockdown in GB) - but is it possible to disable those swiping gestures on the keyboard? I felt sure it should be but can't find the setting anywhere!

Any help appreciated greatly - and sorry for a stupid-seeming question.....

Thanks!
    03-26-20 06:20 AM
    PS Sorry, found it! Not where I'd expect to find it but hidden away under Settings - System - Language and Input - Physical keyboard

As you were - am sorted now and that's fixed the symptom, if not the cause...!
    03-26-20 06:25 AM
    PS Sorry, found it! Not where I'd expect to find it but hidden away under Settings - System - Language and Input - Physical keyboard

As you were - am sorted now and that's fixed the symptom, if not the cause...!
    Good stuff...
    03-26-20 09:32 PM