T mobile in USA has an intriguing service called DIGITS, which allows your phone number to be shared across multiple devices, not just the cellphone. Has anyone tried this service? Will it function on Keyone? From a business standpoint, it would be VERY useful to answer a phone call from my regular number on a laptop over wifi in a foreign country with no extra charges.

Sent from my primary phone, a pristine BlackBerry 9900!
    09-16-17 12:00 AM
    I have this on t-mobile where my regular Sim card is in my iPhone but my Digits Sim is in my KEYone.

I'm not sure how it would work with your laptop, as I don't use it like that, but the Digits using my iPhone and KEYone works great.
    09-16-17 05:52 AM
    My Passport died while in a foreign country (surprised they let me back in the country ). I used DIGITS on a laptop and it was OK. I bought a new Keyone, put my SIM in there, and DIGITS still works.

Note that you shouldn't use DîGITS to initiate calls to the foreign country you're in, even if you can call those foreign country #s freely domestically with your plan. T-Mobile geolocates your originating IP and charges you at international rates.
    09-17-17 12:18 PM