Did you get your KEYone to sync text messages and photos with your PC with the new Windows 10 fall update. . I managed to connect Your Phone app to the phone after several tries. It says on KEYone that the phone is connected to PC. However I do not see photos nor text messages from my phone on my computer. I can send a text message from PC after manually inputting phone # but I do not see text messages coming to the phone. Neither can I see photos from my phone. It just says syncing and that is it.
    10-03-18 08:42 AM
    I can see photos fine but no texts, and I believe this is the source of the issue (link below). MS needs to support RCS if they want to make this a viable service.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ssages-missing

Why are some of my text messages missing?

If you're not seeing all of the text messages you expect in the Your Phone app, those messages might have been sent via RCS (Rich Communication Services). The Your Phone app does not support RCS.

To turn off RCS on your Android phone so you can see your text messages in the Your Phone app, try the following:

Open the default messaging app on your Android phone and go to the app settings.
    If you’re using Google Messages, tap Advanced. If you’re using Samsung Messages, tap More settings.
    Look for a setting called Push messages, Chat features, Advanced messaging, or RCS messages (the name of the setting varies by mobile operator), and then turn off the setting.

Note: If you’re not using Android Messages or Samsung Messages, search through your Android settings for “Push messages,” “Chat features,” “Advanced messaging,” or “RCS messages,” and then turn off the setting.
    10-03-18 09:53 AM
    Hmm not 30 seconds after posting that, I looked up to see that all my messages had synced over. And I didn't change any RCS settings on my KEYone. In fact couldn't find them. So not sure what that's all about.

My only thought is follow some of the troubleshooting steps listed in the above link
    10-03-18 10:04 AM
    I can see photos fine but no texts, and I believe this is the source of the issue (link below). MS needs to support RCS if they want to make this a viable service.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ssages-missing
    what photo app do you use ?
    10-03-18 10:37 AM
    Hmm not 30 seconds after posting that, I looked up to see that all my messages had synced over. And I didn't change any RCS settings on my KEYone. In fact couldn't find them. So not sure what that's all about.

My only thought is follow some of the troubleshooting steps listed in the above link
    what text messaging app do you use ?
    10-03-18 10:37 AM
    I use the stock apps, Android Messages and Google Photos
    10-03-18 10:42 AM
    Mine is fine, im in fast ring and Your Phone Windows app only sync "Camera" and "Screenshots" folder. Dont know why.
    10-03-18 11:51 PM
    Mine is fine, im in fast ring and Your Phone Windows app only sync "Camera" and "Screenshots" folder. Dont know why.
    Has nothing to do with fast ring
    nguyendaovietnam likes this.
    10-03-18 11:55 PM
    Thank you for the info! Btw, I try to copy a picture from another folder to screenshots folder for your phone app sync. Then I delete the copy picture from screenshots folder but the original picture was gone from the original folder too. So annoying.
    john_v likes this.
    10-04-18 12:02 AM