I'm sure they missed it or nobody tried it yet -

Power+Volumekey down { default } - This is how it works in all Keyone.

But, It's not working in Special edition Black for India - Can anyone please let BB that they forgot to add this feature or map it with the keys.
    Last edited by Vipul-Koba; 08-26-17 at 02:02 AM.
    08-26-17 01:39 AM

But, It's not working in Special edition Black for India - Can anyone please let BB that they forgot to add this feature or map it with the keys.
    Its working for me.
    08-26-17 02:21 AM
    What's your version ??
    08-26-17 02:26 AM
    I'm sure you're just not doing it right. Its finicky at best and takes a little time to get used to. Even then it doesn't work great in my experience with it for taking SS.
    08-26-17 05:38 AM
    I'm doing it right, It's just once you start pressing buttons, Volume goes down, No screenshots - NADA.

Can anyone from India version confirms my statement.
    08-26-17 05:48 AM
    it is working fine. I guess pressing pwr button and vol down sync is not happening. kindly try to press both.
    08-26-17 11:19 AM
    It's working fine in my Black Keyone. I bought it from Amazon India around a week ago and its build date is 27 July.
    08-26-17 12:39 PM
    I couldn't figure it out at first--you gotta hold the power + volume down button for a few seconds.
    08-26-17 02:22 PM
    @everyone -

It's not working in my phone, I really don't know the reason - Maybe there are some combined key sync up that somehow is messed up & that also on a very lousy feature of 'Screenshots' which is somehow really important.

Any suggestions ????
    08-27-17 07:51 AM
    can u refund and get another? probably defective.
    08-27-17 08:36 PM
    It's working for everyone else.. you should try factory resetting your device. If it doesn't work after that, then you might need to look into an exchange.
    08-27-17 09:15 PM
    According to Amazon policy, You cannot get an exchange after 10 days of purchase - Do we have BB exchange policy, If anyone is aware about it ??

Also - I big showstopper, India is not listed in their support channels on blackberry website. I has to dig all the info from Optimus Infracom, At least this should also be mentioned.
    Attached Thumbnails Did BB-Keyone Special edition India forgot to add SCREENSHOT feature ??-untitled.jpeg  
    Last edited by Vipul-Koba; 08-28-17 at 07:54 AM.
    08-28-17 07:37 AM
    @everyone -

It's not working in my phone, I really don't know the reason - Maybe there are some combined key sync up that somehow is messed up & that also on a very lousy feature of 'Screenshots' which is somehow really important.

Any suggestions ????
    It's also working fine on mine.
    But I noticed you need to hold down the "Power+Volume down" for about 1 sec for it to work.
    Rakesh Singh RRC likes this.
    08-29-17 02:09 AM
    @everyone -

Any suggestions ????
    Please try again, I have the KeyOne India version and its working. Make sure you press the volume key for minimum 1+ sec, you will hear a sound and see the notification for screen capture.

-Pramod
    08-29-17 03:41 AM
    Capture function in the BlackBerry Noteable app is an easy way to get a screenshot
    08-29-17 06:26 PM
    Are you sure you're not using any physical button remapping apps? Those could interfere with the OS being able to capture the button presses correctly.
    08-30-17 02:11 AM
    @everyone -

Any suggestions ????
    Use Button remained and use this shortcut settings .
    Rakesh Singh RRC likes this.
    08-30-17 09:29 AM
    It's also working fine on mine.

But I noticed you need to hold down the "Power+Volume down" for about 1 sec for it to work. Please make sure that u are pressing both the buttons at the same time. Do it for 2 to 3 times. Might be keys not getting pressed at the same time. Model and version Pls. And have u installed latest update to aan358
    08-30-17 03:26 PM

I've had the same issue happen to me when I try for a screen shot and the volume rocks instead. You just have to be patient and almost push the buttons a touch more lightly than you expect to press them. Be less aggressive.
    08-30-17 06:52 PM