I bought my KEYone back in May from CarphoneWarehouse in the UK.
    I live in Ireland.
    I haven't had any issues with it, until now that the I dropped my phone the other day and the screen popped out, the ribbon hasn't been damaged thankfully so I am still able to use it with the help of some clear tape on each side.

I have contacted Blackerry about the issue, they advised me to contact SBE Ireland, which I did.. and they told me that they do not carry out repairs for Blackberry handsets, now I went back to Blackberry about it, told me to post my phone onto SBE UK.

So I asked, if the phone would get fixed or if I'll be getting a replacement phone?
    He said if I was in the UK they would just replace the phone for another unit within 48h, as it is coming from outside the UK they will most likely replace just the screen and send the phone back after repair.
    What difference does it make that I am outside of the UK? I still own one of their faulty products.

Now since it is not my fault, as the phone is not fit for purpose and was supplied faulty, I am going to try to get a replacement.
    I am kinda afraid after reading some of your comments, that even if they fix my phone it wont be the best job, or they'll try to get me a refurbished phone, which I don't want.

What should I do?

Thank you in advance.
    10-31-17 11:15 AM
    I have contacted Blackerry about the issue, they advised me to contact SBE Ireland, which I did.. and they told me that they do not carry out repairs for Blackberry handsets, now I went back to Blackberry about it, told me to post my phone onto SBE UK.
    When you say BlackBerry... do you actually mean BlackBerry Mobile? From the hotlines listed here? - https://www.blackberrymobile.com/sup...tline-service/
    10-31-17 11:51 AM
    I didnt buy it off blackberry mobile, I got it from carphone warehouse uk
    10-31-17 11:56 AM
    I didnt buy it off blackberry mobile, I got it from carphone warehouse uk
    He's saying are you contacting BlackBerry Mobile as they are the ones building and selling these phones... BlackBerry Ltd. is not responsible for them.

It's not a BlackBerry handset, it's a BlackBerry Mobile handset which is very different. Many have had success getting their out of market devices fixed.
    10-31-17 12:03 PM