07-08-17 09:48 PM
114 ... 345
tools
    Having had my K1 for some time now and using it for business (laptop stays at work now) and personal use (just got back from a week in Hawaii), I haven't personally experienced any issues whatsoever with my little buddy.

It bites that some are having problems and I wish it weren't so. I'm a BlackBerry fanboy of the worst variety and I really dislike seeing negative posts about my first love. But since 2008, I have always understood that most posts originate from having problems and it can seem very lopsided that way.

As many others have pointed out though, personal experience trumps reading posts any day of the week. it's like judging a certain food because I keep reading about people who don't like it.....I'll see for myself.

Thanks for posting (to the op), but just consider that until you hold your precious in your own hands and have the full experience firsthand, your comments can seem a little.....without full merit and conviction. Also consider that this is a BlackBerry site for those of us who bleed BlackBerry juice and we can get a little touchy. Sometimes, the best response is no response at all and let the diggers dig at an empty hole. Peace.
    07-07-17 06:54 PM
    I did not change any camera settings. It is not just the documents, it is photographs generally. Even with the lens cleaned, my K1 photos have a darker, overcast, less sharp quality than the S8.
    Well you are comparing one of the best camera's on the market to a mid range phone.
    07-07-17 08:29 PM
    Well you are comparing one of the best camera's on the market to a mid range phone.
    It's $500 phone, you call it midrange?
    07-07-17 11:55 PM
    I've owned two keyones. The phone is crap. I've also noticed there's a bunch of thugs who look through the forum threads and attack everyone who's complaining or having a problem with the phone.
    show a pic please of your KeyOne with time stamp
    07-08-17 02:13 AM
    It's much simpler if you realize the truth. BlackBerry really only understands how to do two things well. Physical keyboards. And email clients. Other than that you are likely to always be disappointed IF you have other top brand phones. My take. Yeah. So sue me lol.
    07-08-17 02:26 AM
    I've owned two keyones. The phone is crap. I've also noticed there's a bunch of thugs who look through the forum threads and attack everyone who's complaining or having a problem with the phone.
    I feel it's the complete opposite.. I've noticed a bunch of thugs degrading this magnificent device because the ones they bought had manufacturing defects.

The phone is not crap brah lol

Posted via CB10
    07-08-17 03:00 AM
    All this thuggery on a phone forum. Who would have thought it
    07-08-17 03:11 AM
    So the OP has written an 'enough is enough' rant about a device he doesn't even own?

I think that tells you everything you need to know.

The problem is, posts like this one are counterproductive. Where there is actually an issue (eg. screen lift) this needs to be handled by and discussed by those experiencing it, who at least know what they're talking about.

This strikes me as a rather aimless post, making "points" about nothing in particular beyond stating that the KeyOne is badly designed, badly manufactured, slow, has a terrible screen and "sound".

This runs in contrast to reviewers (who have used the device) and the majority of users on the forum (who own the device).
    07-08-17 03:39 AM
    I feel it's the complete opposite.. I've noticed a bunch of thugs degrading this magnificent device because the ones they bought had manufacturing defects.

The phone is not crap brah lol

Posted via CB10
    considering he still says the screen is dim, when that's been refuted over and over, I don't believe he ever had the KeyOne. The screen is dim until you take adaptive brightness off. When it's off, it is technically one of the brighter displays around.
    Attached Thumbnails Demand Better People My rant.-screenshot-2017-07-08-9.51.42-am.png  
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-08-17 09:52 AM
    It's much simpler if you realize the truth. BlackBerry really only understands how to do two things well. Physical keyboards. And email clients. Other than that you are likely to always be disappointed IF you have other top brand phones. My take. Yeah. So sue me lol.
    That may have been true in the past but the KeyOne has been getting very good reviews all over. I posted a bunch a couple pages back. This phone is superb as far as software. Screen lift is another issue.
    07-08-17 09:54 AM
    That may have been true in the past but the KeyOne has been getting very good reviews all over. I posted a bunch a couple pages back. This phone is superb as far as software. Screen lift is another issue.
    Yeah. I am exaggerating a bit. But seriously. BlackBerry has never been in the same league as the big silicon Valley companies. They were afraid of them back in the day. Read losing the signal.
    07-08-17 01:26 PM
    considering he still says the screen is dim, when that's been refuted over and over, I don't believe he ever had the KeyOne. The screen is dim until you take adaptive brightness off. When it's off, it is technically one of the brighter displays around.
    Jan Ole already showed this is not true loll

Posted via CB10
    07-08-17 01:54 PM
    I wasn't thinking any of the stuff from the OP. I love my KeyOne and can't wait to get the upgraded version when it comes out! I jumped on my PP a few days ago and couldn't believe I was using that phone (and other bbs) for the last 13yrs. I feel like a man that's woken from a 13yr coma having to catch up on all the current technology.
    ce71 and jamesharmeling like this.
    07-08-17 02:24 PM
    07-08-17 09:48 PM
114 ... 345