Don't know really what you're talking about. I got mine from the local Rogers store a couple of days after launch. Love the device. No problems at all. Best BlackBerry I have ever owned.
    Livermore likes this.
    07-07-17 02:14 PM
    Now. I think I've made myself very clear now.
    What you've made clear is you do not own the device and have merely been speculating that you could experience the same issues. Definitely a concern, but I'm fairly certain this doesn't make up the majority by any stretch. 9 people reported their iPhone 6 bending, the other million or so didn't care.
    About 100 Note 7 users in the US had a fiery catastrophe, versus 1.9 million sold (2.5 million worldwide). Buy the KEYone and if it has issues, get it exchanged like people normally do. If it doesn't, enjoy.
    07-07-17 02:42 PM
    Wow is all I can say. I will then leave you with this thought:

It's never a problem until it happens to you.

Deuces.
    Last edited by dougmixer; 07-07-17 at 03:09 PM.
    07-07-17 02:49 PM
    Wow is I can say. I will then leave you with this thought:

Deuces.
    Deuces brah

Posted via CB10
    07-07-17 03:04 PM
    Wow is all I can say. I will then leave you with this thought:

Deuces.
    So let me get this straight...

You don't own a K1.

You're not going to buy a K1.

....so... why are you here?
    stlabrat and Barbareren like this.
    07-07-17 03:27 PM

You don't own a K1.

It is his civic duty to warn people that it "may" happen to them. I mean, isn't there enough posts about it? Who knows? They may have missed one.
    07-07-17 03:30 PM

You don't own a K1.

07-07-17 03:31 PM
    Uhm...I wasn't aware that there was a Crackberry law that states I have to buy this phone in order to comment. This is an open forum. The topic of discussion for this forum is the Blackberry Keyone. As so far, I have stayed on that subject. If I want to rant about this phone without wasting my time to buy a phone that obviously have design issues and I'm calling it out, then I think I have every right to do that. Just because you disagree with me doesn't make my statements false. So...we disagree. So what? I read reviews and comments and I have just shown hard evidence that there is a problem. Not having this phone does not dismiss that. Again, I am not making this stuff up...the proof is here...60 plus times over. So, to answer your question, that is what I am here. When they own up to it and fix it and how about this...supply inventory for people to purchase one without jumping through various hoops, THEN I will buy one.
    07-07-17 03:42 PM
    Uhm...I wasn't aware that there was a Crackberry law that states I have to buy this phone in order to comment. This is an open forum. The topic of discussion for this forum is the Blackberry Keyone. As so far, I have stayed on that subject. If I want to rant about this phone without wasting my time to buy a phone that obviously have design issues and I'm calling it out, then I think I have every right to do that. Just because you disagree with me doesn't make my statements false. So...we disagree. So what? I read reviews and comments and I have just shown hard evidence that there is a problem. Not having this phone does not dismiss that. Again, I am not making this stuff up...the proof is here...60 plus times over. So, to answer your question, that is what I am here. When they own up to it and fix it and how about this...supply inventory for people to purchase one without jumping through various hoops, THEN I will buy one.
    It doesn't have design issues. A certain amount of phones have manufacturing issues.

Are you aware of the difference?
    Barbareren and Livermore like this.
    07-07-17 03:58 PM
    Mercuryuser...agreed but my point still stands. Manufacturing issues to be correct.
    07-07-17 04:01 PM
    I'm not following. Why are you here again? Because you want to rant about a phone you have never touched and will never own. Is that it?
    07-07-17 04:04 PM
    Mercuryuser...agreed but my point still stands. Manufacturing issues to be correct.
    Thing is this is just one of countless things wrong with your posts.

You cannot just brush aside the incorrect use of words and say your point still stands. It changes everything.
    Barbareren likes this.
    07-07-17 04:10 PM
    Nope CE71. Not at all. You seem to be reading only what you want to see instead of the entire context. I actually do want to own it. I have an interest in this phone, that is what this whole rant has been about. I see questionable things with this phone which affects my purchasing decision. I'm merely calling out a major concern. Now, whether or not you choose to accept this as a concern is up to you. I have no beef with you. But as a potential customer, I have the right to voice my opinion and present evidence that supports my concern. That is all.
    07-07-17 04:14 PM
    I've owned two keyones. The phone is crap. I've also noticed there's a bunch of thugs who look through the forum threads and attack everyone who's complaining or having a problem with the phone.
    evodevo69 and anon(10123624) like this.
    07-07-17 04:15 PM
    Sure Mecuryuser. I'm sure using the word "design" versus "manufacturing" negates everything I just said about the flaw.
    07-07-17 04:19 PM
    And since my posts doesn't count, how about having this discussion with draculito01. He's had two of them.
    07-07-17 04:22 PM
    Please, name one, just one phone that you think is flawless and I will personally google said phone for you and find people experiencing tons of issues. What was your point again? That's right, you don't have one. Someone please just close this thread already.
    07-07-17 04:27 PM
    (1) it might be my mistake, initially I got the impression you DID own the K1... now the air clear out. your input got much less weight... I should more specticle 1st...
    (2) as for your early comment of design flaw, jury still out the best... most likely MFG flaw. Design flaw either got most probable failure in majority of the deivce - that means marginally pass the std test, or fail to work at std defined environment, or user condition... not extreme user condition, like Tumi case fit or Jerry video. The second category is design for manufacturing, that is a tough call. TCL was after thoughts when the design take place, not like PP (inhouse design, inhouse prototype, inhouse MFG process development prior to transfer to the CM). based on 50ish screen lift and passed CBK test, look like small batch related MFG fault - like 3 sides glue only, or brittle glue - either due to MFG control (for cost cutting? 3 side dispansing? you got be kidding me), or insufficent mixing of proper glue... hopefully, BB not change glue at design level- no reason to do that, unless TCL objects to use their stock glue. (known how hard those BB glues were for Z30 or others that need hot air gun to remove it). To call it design deficiency is groundless..
    (3) based on above two items... look like you are trolling bit. i am glad you didn't buy K1, you not deserve it, less to appreciate its design... IMHO.
    07-07-17 04:27 PM
    Nope CE71. Not at all. You seem to be reading only what you want to see instead of the entire context. I actually do want to own it. I have an interest in this phone, that is what this whole rant has been about. I see questionable things with this phone which affects my purchasing decision. I'm merely calling out a major concern. Now, whether or not you choose to accept this as a concern is up to you. I have no beef with you. But as a potential customer, I have the right to voice my opinion and present evidence that supports my concern. That is all.
    So, as a potential customer... you're here to... remind us there's a problem with the screen... and then invent other issues, like "fake inventory?"
    07-07-17 04:28 PM
    The problem with all this is that you are 'calling out' things that exist only in your mind.

The error in your reasoning has been pointed out to you by several people but you still persist in your belief that you are on a righteous consumer crusade. You will no doubt point to that laundry list of 'facts' in your earlier post. The problem is it isn't as simple as that. Data needs to be correctly interpreted.

This mess is further compounded by your muddled posts and frequent incorrect word choices which make it difficult to take you seriously. If you don't understand what you mean then how are we meant to?

This is all akin to a judge sentencing someone to life absent the facts, just because he doesn't like the look of him.

I want to make it clear this is not ad hom. I am not launching a personal attack on you. The points I'm making here are purely to demonstrate that you need to have a serious rethink and possibly accept that you might just be wrong.
    Barbareren and ce71 like this.
    07-07-17 04:36 PM
    Yes. I'm inventing all of this. I'm just a troll that is only here to bash you and your phone. I don't have a leg to stand on and I should not be here causing all of this grief. Please ignore me and my senseless rant. You're right. Someone should close this thread. This is ridiculous.
    07-07-17 04:37 PM
    Stalemate. I will wait for TCL/BB to address this issue. Until then, no need to respond.
    07-07-17 04:39 PM
    Stalemate. I will wait for TCL/BB to address this issue. Until then, no need to respond.
    Stalemate?

I was simply asking why you were here. Looks like I was wrong - you really do want a K1. That is good to know. I was also curious as to your source for the fake inventory. That's a pretty big deal. It could affect stock prices. This could be a huge scandal.
    07-07-17 04:48 PM
    Yes. I'm inventing all of this. I'm just a troll that is only here to bash you and your phone. I don't have a leg to stand on and I should not be here causing all of this grief. Please ignore me and my senseless rant. You're right. Someone should close this thread. This is ridiculous.
    Look, I do give you credit for admitting that you have never used a K1. I really mean that. The truth is, it would have been too easy for you to lie and we would never know the difference. I think you do mean well. Do I personally agree with your method of crusading for a better BlackBerry? Not at all. Especially when you erroneously throw out accusations like "fake inventory". But regardless of your approach, I think underneath it all, you truly have good intentions.

I know it means nothing to you, or anyone else, but my K1 is flawless. I am enjoying this even more than my Passport. If my screen happens to fall off, it won't be the end of the world. I'll use bubble gum to get that thing to stick if I need to - that's how much I enjoy this device.
    07-07-17 04:58 PM
    I've owned two keyones. The phone is crap. I've also noticed there's a bunch of thugs who look through the forum threads and attack everyone who's complaining or having a problem with the phone.
    Thugs?

LOL.......and i really did laugh out loud
    ce71 likes this.
    07-07-17 05:35 PM
114 ... 2345