Haha! Well, it is a nice phone. I do enjoy mine. We will have two new KEYones in our household almost as soon as they are released, so I'll do a comparison with the Priv.
    04-14-17 04:16 PM
    I'm sorry guys... I just couldn't help it! I'm still going to buy the keyone but it'll be after a little while and I've seen all the reviews on it etc. Still so excited!
    Haha, Congratulations on your new purchase! Hope you enjoy your new Priv. Just remember to upgrade to Marshmellow asap. Then in a couple weeks time Nougat!

Posted Via BlackBerry PRIV
    04-15-17 12:13 AM
    To be honest, you're moving from 7 Plus where I'm sure you've become accustomed to that 5.5" phone. While the KEYone is an incredible device, you may have better luck making the switch to the PRIV first and then to the KEYone anyway. Regardless, enjoy the PRIV!
    04-15-17 12:22 AM
    The Priv's PKB keys are a bit smaller than the KEYone. With the slider open, it'd also be more awkward to use. Better off waiting patiently, unless you have money to burn.

Posted via CB10 | SQW100-4 Passport on T-Mobile. Hi Ho Silver Edition!
    04-15-17 08:37 AM
    I use to have the PRIV when it first came out but I didn't enjoy the battery life. Loved the keyboard on it but got rid of it as it wasn't a complete phone then. Now with marshmallow, It's battery life seems much better and I'll be able to use it all day. Still wanting the Keyone! I do miss the fingerprint scanner from the iphone but the keyone will take care of that. Just hope the keyone is out early May and no more delays! Anyways, i'm so far enjoying the PRIV. I just love blackberry keyboards!
    04-15-17 04:07 PM
    Welcome to the forums... I think if you want a true keyboard experience I'd wait on the keyone . The Priv is a nice device but it gets top heavy when using the PKB. While using the Priv for a year I only used the Pkb a handful of times
    04-15-17 04:18 PM
    So I'm currently using the iPhone 7 Plus and seeing the BB Keyone makes me soooo excited! But im feeling impatient now and wanting to maybe get the PRIV. Someone convince me to be patient! Im so eager to get the Keyone! They need to come out with it already.
    Make sure you disconnect your iTunes account and user name or their might be issues with messaging! Not sure how you would feel opening a Google account to benefit from all of the Google apps?
    04-16-17 11:05 AM
    So I'm currently using the iPhone 7 Plus and seeing the BB Keyone makes me soooo excited! But im feeling impatient now and wanting to maybe get the PRIV. Someone convince me to be patient! Im so eager to get the Keyone! They need to come out with it already.
    the priv is physically unbalanced when opened and has a really crappy cam and an old processor. Don't buy it.
    04-16-17 11:23 AM
    the priv is physically unbalanced when opened and has a really crappy cam and an old processor. Don't buy it.
    I sooo would have loved a slightly larger Torch than the Priv, Oh be still my heart! I don't play games nor watch video. I could have been so happy!
    04-16-17 11:29 AM
    Make sure you disconnect your iTunes account and user name or their might be issues with messaging! Not sure how you would feel opening a Google account to benefit from all of the Google apps?
    You don't have to disconnect your iTunes account. However, you do need to turn off iMessage and remove your phone number from Apple's servers.
    04-16-17 07:52 PM
    As far as I knoa you can't transfer your music from iTunes to Google music and have heard in these forums tons of issues with messaging due to apple account and iMessage not disxonnected off apple servers.
    04-17-17 07:54 AM
    As far as I knoa you can't transfer your music from iTunes to Google music and have heard in these forums tons of issues with messaging due to apple account and iMessage not disxonnected off apple servers.
    Had no problem disconnecting to the apple server. One Go online in his/her account erase that phone problem solve
    04-17-17 08:06 AM
37 12