After agonizing over KeyOne vs. Motion, I finally decided to buy a KeyOne Black Edition!

After looking at both phones, reviews, etc., the biggest factor that drove my decision was camera. It seems that reviews on Crackberry and YouTube agree that the camera is better on the KeyOne.

I know with both phones I'm getting what I have come to want from BlackBerry:
    -Productivity
    -Battery
    -Durability

I just happen to be a professional power user that has a growing hobby in the area of mobile photography (see my Instagram @CandidBerrytales)

My new KeyOne should get here by next Tuesday! I can't wait to get it.

P.S. I'm also ditching Verizon finally! I will no longer be a slave to the CDMA ๐Ÿ˜
    phuoc, sesp9, FF22 and 1 others like this.
    01-05-18 09:52 AM
    Congrats! I've come back to the KeyOne after having to return my first one in July (display fell out). It's good to make the switch from CDMA now since even Verizon is planning to ditch it!
    01-05-18 10:10 AM
    Thanks!

I'm coming from a PRIV which has served me faithfully, except for the overheating. But, I don't think anyone wants to rehash that here.

I actually found the PRIV camera to be pretty good. I can't wait to start snapping pics with my KeyOne.
    01-05-18 10:14 AM
    Previously had the Silver edition KEYone, now have the Black Edition KEYone.
    GREAT phones!!!!!!
    I think you'll feel the same.
    01-05-18 12:41 PM
    congrats! really nice device. Previously had passport and PRIV. I loved both of them. KEYone black edition is great too.
    01-05-18 01:05 PM
    Thanks! That is awesome to hear!
    01-05-18 01:24 PM
    congrats! really nice device. Previously had passport and PRIV. I loved both of them. KEYone black edition is great too.
    Coming from the PRIV how was it getting used to a PKB again? I didn't use the one on my PRIV that often.
    01-05-18 01:25 PM
    Good choice! I, too, prefer the KEYone
    01-05-18 02:27 PM
    Coming from the PRIV how was it getting used to a PKB again? I didn't use the one on my PRIV that often.
    "What, you have to actually press those keys to type - how archaic!" (g) I also did not use the pbk that often on the Priv. So I would TOUCH the KeyOne's keys and nothing happened! You'll adjust. Enjoy it.

One day I, too, will abandon Verizon but I still like their service when I'm vacationing in the US boonies.
    01-05-18 03:13 PM
    If you don't mind using the keyboard, you made an excellent choice. The camera on the Keyone was a pleasant surprise. I'm sure the motion's camera will get better with updates.
    01-05-18 03:56 PM
    I've grown to really enjoy typing on the keyone keys, something that never really happened with the Priv.
    Enjoy your purchase, great phone!
    01-05-18 07:26 PM
    Previously had the Silver edition KEYone, now have the Black Edition KEYone.
    GREAT phones!!!!!!
    I think you'll feel the same.
    Just PM'ed you.
    01-05-18 07:37 PM
    just come to black edition KeyOne from a DTEK60 - thrilled with the move! and yes, typing on the PKB is a blast!
    01-06-18 02:57 AM
    just come to black edition KeyOne from a DTEK60 - thrilled with the move! and yes, typing on the PKB is a blast!
    This is awesome to hear, er, read ๐Ÿ˜
    01-06-18 09:15 AM
    Congratulations on your choice. And even moreso congratulations on leaving Verizon! There are way too many options now to be stuck paying big reds prices. Best network? Yes. Good enough to justify 2X the cost and data caps? hahahahahahaha not even close
    01-06-18 12:57 PM
    After agonizing over KeyOne vs. Motion, I finally decided to buy a KeyOne Black Edition!

After looking at both phones, reviews, etc., the biggest factor that drove my decision was camera. It seems that reviews on Crackberry and YouTube agree that the camera is better on the KeyOne.

I know with both phones I'm getting what I have come to want from BlackBerry:
    -Productivity
    -Battery
    -Durability

I just happen to be a professional power user that has a growing hobby in the area of mobile photography (see my Instagram @CandidBerrytales)

My new KeyOne should get here by next Tuesday! I can't wait to get it.

P.S. I'm also ditching Verizon finally! I will no longer be a slave to the CDMA
    Waiting to see your first pic of it on your IG account @blackberryGRam
    01-06-18 10:35 PM