goes into continuous loop when starting and NOTHING else. Battery unusually hot. Tried many things with no luck. What is worse, 48 hours since reached out to tech support and NOTHING. Strange way to re-establish a position in the market! particularly when the company is at the tail end of the queue
    joker333 likes this.
    10-15-17 01:21 PM
    After having my K1 for 20 days, and having it die when removed from power, I can tell you that their customer service is indeed slower than molasses. It took them 4 business days / 6 real days to send me a shipping label to send my phone in.

That being said, it took them about 3-4 days to fix it and ship it back -- so at least the tech I got was good. I'm back typing on my device now, so I cross my fingers they hurry up with your device.
    10-15-17 03:50 PM
    Do you have an SD card inserted? That can be a possible cause of a bootloop if the card has gone bad. I would try removing it and see if the device boots after that.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 05:30 PM
    yes on SD. shall remove and see. no word from tech support. The company plays loudly how great it is for business. HA!!!
    10-15-17 05:33 PM
    removed the SD but NO change. Boot s/w is in a loop before it gets to request PIN and/or fingerprint. Thanks for the suggestion however

After the Android and BB logo, back in the same loophttps://forums.crackberry.com/editpost.php?p=13046381&do=editpost
    Last edited by Andre Glasberg; 10-15-17 at 08:37 PM. Reason: forgot the last line
    10-15-17 05:51 PM
    I was hoping, for your sake, that was the issue--as it would be an easy enough fix. Sorry for your troubles. Hopefully someone else will reply with a possible solution.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-17 12:56 AM
    thanks again. Tech support is a disgrace yet website glorifies company's position. I wonder what would happen if the investment analysts know the technical malfunctions and the company's lack of support. sales of new devices might just slow. I am still waiting for a response since last Friday
    10-16-17 08:58 AM
    thanks again. Tech support is a disgrace yet website glorifies company's position. I wonder what would happen if the investment analysts know the technical malfunctions and the company's lack of support. sales of new devices might just slow. I am still waiting for a response since last Friday
    10-16-17 09:06 AM
    If you are still seeing bootloop issue, you could try rebooting into backup bootloader and reloading firmware. To get to backup bootloader, just hold volume up and power until the screen pops up. Then either run an autoloader or use the mobile upgrade tool. Let me know if you'd like to try and need any help.
    10-16-17 09:21 AM
    shall do and thank you
    10-16-17 09:41 AM
    how do I get to the mobile upgrade tool?
    10-16-17 09:44 AM
    how do I get to the mobile upgrade tool?
    https://mega.nz/#!uM1FCZKb!sgf-kGMor...W_I_vjCqRfzn5k
    10-16-17 10:45 AM
    Why would investment analysts care? BlackBerry Mobile isn't a publicly traded company, neither is TCL Communications at this point.

As for BlackBerry Limited... while it's their name on the line and their licencing scheme, at this point I doubt anyone is "valuing" it. Chen isn't!
    10-16-17 10:48 AM
    if this needs to download on the KEYone, impossible in its present condition? I shall download on a desktop and read the instructions.
    10-16-17 10:50 AM
    if this needs to download on the KEYone, impossible in its present condition? I shall download on a desktop and read the instructions.
    Download on your pc. It will guide you through exactly what to do. Basically just leave your phone connected to PC in bootloader menu.
    10-16-17 11:02 AM
    needs to download on the KEYone which is not possible when cannot reboot
    10-16-17 11:07 AM
    downloaded to the PC and connecter the KEYone to the PC but the instructions say not to connect to the PC
    10-16-17 11:13 AM
    downloaded to the PC and connecter the KEYone to the PC but the instructions say not to connect to the PC
    you can leave it unplugged until it tells you to plug it in. It won't make a difference either way though.
    10-16-17 11:30 AM
    resets settings to factory...
    10-16-17 11:33 AM
    resets settings to factory...
    Yes it will wipe your data but if you can't boot this is probably the only method to recover.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-16-17 11:38 AM
    agreed but let's wait for tech support to respond. This morning, after all the emails about the problem in the last 48+ hours, support emails asks if I still have the problem. What planet do they come from? I shall post tech support response -- if it comes
    joker333 likes this.
    10-16-17 12:54 PM
    got through by telephone; returning the device for repair or replacement. Thank you everyone for the assistance
    FF22 likes this.
    10-16-17 04:10 PM
    I just don't get it. How do rag-tag, dime a day chinese companies make more reliable software than a company which is cash rich... Is BB's enterprise software this bad too? Or is this Keyone case similar to the LG bootloop issue which had a hardware component gone wonky.
    10-17-17 02:08 AM
    I just don't get it. How do rag-tag, dime a day chinese companies make more reliable software than a company which is cash rich... Is BB's enterprise software this bad too? Or is this Keyone case similar to the LG bootloop issue which had a hardware component gone wonky.
    BlackBerry bought GOOD, so at this point their enterprise software is "good".
    10-17-17 09:51 AM