Hey, so this is a bit embarrassing, but when I first got my key2, I customized all settings to really optimize battery life. One of these changes was to make the screen darker when in browser (Chrome). However, it's started to really annoy me now and I would like to change it back to normal. Can't remember how I changed it in the first place... I seemingly looked everywhere in phone's settings and Chrome options. The overall display brightness setting has no bearing on the browser. I think I might have found instructions on crackBerry but cannot find them again... Help would be appreciated.
    04-02-19 05:34 PM
    Help would be appreciated.
    Hmm, the only thing I can think of is that you enabled Chrome's simplified view. That sound familiar?
    04-02-19 07:41 PM
    As creepy and invasive as Google can be, I wouldn't expect Chrome to automatically detect if your device has an LCD or OLED display and disable dark mode if it's LCD lol
    04-02-19 08:06 PM
    I customized all settings to really optimize battery life. One of these changes was to make the screen darker when in browser (Chrome). However, it's started to really annoy me now and I would like to change it back to normal.
    You probably tweaked the app screen brightness by configuring a power profile in Power Center.

Power Center --> Apps and games --> Chrome should allow you to undo the power profile customization.
    04-02-19 11:02 PM
    That was it! Thank you so much. My eyes completely glazed over this app, probably because I didn't know /remember that I was looking for it.
    04-06-19 12:15 PM