Hi guys have you fix your horizontal lines. I have it too any help please.
    06-17-19 11:13 AM
    Guy try this maybe it might help you because i did and my 6 horizontal lines are gone this is from the blackberry support.
    Attached Thumbnails Dark Bars: Display issue after reboot.-60941d08-ad04-44f4-9e72-44543fed3e4c.jpg  
    06-18-19 02:57 AM
    Still experiencing it. Never goes away. Irritating as heck
    06-18-19 11:03 AM
    Guy try this maybe it might help you because i did and my 6 horizontal lines are gone this is from the blackberry support.
    Did you not read the post completely????
    06-18-19 05:14 PM
    Ive read and this the answer to our problems about the 6 horizontal lines.
    06-18-19 05:23 PM
    Ive read and this the answer to our problems about the 6 horizontal lines.
    No its not, No amount of Hard rest will fix this and there are no repair center here in the states.
    anon(10337964) likes this.
    06-18-19 07:31 PM
    Have you try the factory reset?
    06-18-19 07:35 PM
    I never go into dark bars anymore...
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    06-19-19 10:35 AM
    Sadly I’m now in the same situation of having these black bars across my screen, as I purchased the phone used I was convinced it was damaged in some way by the previous owner, but sadly it seems it’s more of a widespread problem..
    I’ve reset the phone 6 times now and there still there..
    06-22-19 11:50 AM
    Welcome to the club.....
    06-22-19 01:58 PM
    It still has nothing to do with software. The bars appear when the phone is cold/no load for a long time.

If the bars are there, just play with the phone (do some tasks, view photos, browse the web, etc.. for an hour or so. The bars will slowly(!) disappear. I can reproduce this behaviour every morning.

The bars appear when the phone lays somewhere unused for a longer time period.

It is probably some type of capacitor which reacts to temperature.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    06-22-19 04:26 PM
    got the same issue on my black edition keyone. It is pretty slow too..... unrelated to the bars though. The bars too me look like a worn out oled screen, but it would be nice if It is a software issue
    06-22-19 06:28 PM
    Welcome to the club.....
    Haha thanks...hopefully my badge and goody bag are in the post?
    06-23-19 04:52 AM
    got the same issue on my black edition keyone. It is pretty slow too..... unrelated to the bars though. The bars too me look like a worn out oled screen, but it would be nice if It is a software issue
    I’m wondering how much of a wide spread issue this actually is? And if it is a software issue would there be any kind of update now to fix it?..
    06-23-19 04:54 AM
    I went to a dark bar to check it out... used the flashlight to see the showgirls and to find my way out...
    06-23-19 02:21 PM
    I have exact same issue for a couple of months already. Thought that phone just a piece of ****, seems it is. Like it built that way. worst purchase.
    anon(10337964) likes this.
    06-23-19 03:52 PM
    I have exact same issue for a couple of months already. Thought that phone just a piece of ****, seems it is. Like it built that way. worst purchase.
    Theres no identifiable remainder of the grand old days of RIM with fine devices and creative engineering... now it's just a money drag barely subbed out by to a maker best known for Walmart a d Dollar Store burners...
    06-23-19 06:34 PM
    It still has nothing to do with software. The bars appear when the phone is cold/no load for a long time.

If the bars are there, just play with the phone (do some tasks, view photos, browse the web, etc.. for an hour or so. The bars will slowly(!) disappear. I can reproduce this behaviour every morning.

The bars appear when the phone lays somewhere unused for a longer time period.

It is probably some type of capacitor which reacts to temperature.
    Yes I noticed this also if you are using the mobile for a longer long time the dark bars fade away slowly.
    06-23-19 06:47 PM
    Theres no identifiable remainder of the grand old days of RIM with fine devices and creative engineering... now it's just a money drag barely subbed out by to a maker best known for Walmart a d Dollar Store burners...
    And that is why I got a Samsung Note. The keyone just have too many small quirks and not the same finish as the proper BB manufactured ones for the price it was sold for.
    06-25-19 09:52 PM
    And that is why I got a Samsung Note. The keyone just have too many small quirks and not the same finish as the proper BB manufactured ones for the price it was sold for.
    Hate to admit it but it's a hard phone to love,black bars aside the lag is so annoying.
    06-25-19 11:45 PM
    Welcome to the club.....
    Thanks! I am now a member...but without any privileges!
    07-05-19 08:19 AM
    I saw the bars on mine (ATT K1) a couple weeks ago but haven't noticed them since.
    07-05-19 09:18 AM
    can't reproduce them either! sometimes see them, sometimes not. annoying as hell! any other Android phone out there with the same issue? It feels so unique for us -the BlackBerry privileged! - to experience this!.. (I'm on 2 year full time with KeyOne on Bell Network)
    07-05-19 10:00 PM
    it could be weather related. It is winter at the moment where I am and the bars show up. but if the phone has been kept in the pocket / warm it seems fine ?
    07-06-19 03:29 AM
    I had the bars on mine. They were sometimes there and sometimes not there. I couldn't figure out what made them come and go but they didn't impede my use of the phone. But then I had a more serious problem in March when the screen came off. Then the ribbon must have broken because the screen didn't come on. So I had to send it in for repair. BlackBerry Mobile repaired it free of charge. Since I got it back, I haven't seen the bars.
    07-06-19 04:54 AM
116 12345