Hey All,

Hope your all well.

Proud owner of a new BBKeyOne having picked it up today from carephone warehouse, loving the device so far, but dam the keyboard!!!

The back lighting is uneven from the tab key (upward arrow) leading up three rows to the "r" letter and then back down to the space bar following "r,g,b" , the whole triangular are being dimmer than the rest of the keyboard,

Furthermore, the captive touch in this area is less sensitive than the rest of the keyboard.

As I'm getting older my ocd is weakening and I could have lived with the dimmer area of the keyboard but the captive sensitivity makes the keyboard unusual and will be returning the phone for a replacement handset.

Has anyone else experienced these issues?

Many Thanks

Habib-Ur Rehman
    Last edited by Habib-Ur Rehman; 05-20-17 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Error
    05-20-17 03:30 PM
    Hey All,

Hope your all well.

Proud owner of a new BBKeyOne having picked it up today from carephone warehouse, loving the device so far, but dam the keyboard!!!

The back lighting is uneven from the tab key (upward arrow) leading up three rows to the "r" letter and then back down to the space bar following "r,g,b" , the whole triangular are being dimmer than the rest of the keyboard,

Furthermore, the captive touch in this area is less sensitive than the rest of the keyboard.

As I'm getting older my ocd is weakening and I could have lived with the dimmer area of the keyboard but the captive sensitivity makes the keyboard unusual and will be returning the phone for a replacement handset.

Has anyone else experienced these issues?

Many Thanks

Habib-Ur Rehman
    You device is faulty, ask for a replacement. You must say it is a fault otherwise they won't exchange. My keyboard light is even and no weakness in capacitative touch gestures.
    05-20-17 04:14 PM
    On my K1 , apparently key V & B are dimmer compares to other keys, and ask long it's functioning it will less concerns of me
    05-20-17 07:13 PM
    Same here...

- Charles
    05-20-17 10:01 PM
    I am going assume that the v and b keys may be a little less bright due to the proximity of the spacebar/fingerprint sensor. This is not something I would worry about as long as the keys are actually illuminated and actually work. Don't over think these things or else you'll end up sending your mother back to the factory!

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    05-20-17 10:17 PM
    I am going assume that the v and b keys may be a little less bright due to the proximity of the spacebar/fingerprint sensor. This is not something I would worry about as long as the keys are actually illuminated and actually work. Don't over think these things or else you'll end up sending your mother back to the factory!

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    Hey All, thanks for all the replies, just exchanged the phone with carphone warehouse, the keyboard lighting is now uniform and the accompanying touch sensitivity is constant over all the keyboard, so im really happy, its such a amazing phone.

Many Thanks :-)
    05-21-17 07:47 AM