I just bought a k1 and the physical currency key is not working at all. I have done a factory reset, I have been in the keyboard currency options but the physical currency key is not working. Any ideas
    07-27-17 08:06 AM
    I just bought a k1 and the physical currency key is not working at all. I have done a factory reset, I have been in the keyboard currency options but the physical currency key is not working. Any ideas
    You are referring to the key below the "L" key? Mine (US) shows the $-sign. When I press it in a text files bbm or email), I get the $ or if pressed/held the Euro-sign but "soft keys" at the bottom of the screen show other currency symbols. What happens when you press that key?
    07-27-17 08:55 AM
    yes I'm talking the $ key on the physical keyboard below the L, when I press on it in an email or text message nothing is happening all the other keys are working except that one
    07-27-17 09:01 AM
    it works for me
    07-27-17 09:04 AM
    You can set what happens when you press the dollar key in the settings. Go into Settings / Langauge & Input ... is the current keyboard set to Blackberry? If so go into Keyboard Settings and select Blackberry Keyboard then Advanced and there is a currency key option at the bottom where you can change what it does.
    07-27-17 09:27 AM
    You are referring to the key below the "L" key? Mine (US) shows the $-sign. When I press it in a text files bbm or email), I get the $ or if pressed/held the Euro-sign but "soft keys" at the bottom of the screen show other currency symbols. What happens when you press that key?
    You need to go into settings / language and input/ keyboard setting / blackberry keyboard / advanced the change the currency to whatever u want it to show when u press the key. It's likely set to the dollar sign of right now.
    07-27-17 09:30 AM
    The BlackBerry keyboard is selected and in the advanced options the sign $ is selected as well. All the keys are working correctly except the currency key.
    Hardware or os problem?
    07-27-17 09:44 AM
    I don't know why BBMobile or BB (software end) has not released Blackberry Virtual expert for the KeyOne. While you can download an unofficial version from some 3rd party site, it does not have the test for the physical keyboard (which runs on the Priv).
    07-27-17 09:52 AM