Am I the only one experiencing a lag on the KEYone?! And when I mean lag, I mean the phone freezes and the apps crash. All I really use my phone for are calls, texts, firing off the occasional tweet, and LinkedIn. No spotify/other music app streaming songs, no gaming, no Facebook, no snapchat

Its really frustrating because the battery drains really fast too, and yesterday it took a considerably long time to recharge it. Today, it's been just as slow.

On a side note; will probably upgrade to the K2 in the future. But I want to use the K1 at least until the end of the year.
    07-12-18 08:05 PM
    In settings go to storage. Tap on Internal Storage and then tap on Cache. Select clear cache. Then after doing so back out of everything and do a FF22™ reset by holding down the power for 32 seconds and then let it reboot. That should put a snap in your trunks.
    07-12-18 08:48 PM
    In settings go to storage. Tap on Internal Storage and then tap on Cache. Select clear cache. Then after doing so back out of everything and do a FF22™ reset by holding down the power for 32 seconds and then let it reboot. That should put a snap in your trunks.
    Thanks friend! Just finished doing the reset. We'll see how the phone acts the next couple of days. It's been a real pain! The finger sensor would even take a few tries before unlocking the phone.
    07-12-18 09:46 PM
    Sounds pretty unique, I use my keyone all day with ALL kinds of different apps and services, handles them all very well and battery life is still EPIC after over a year. Currently sitting at 4 hrs screen on time with 35% battery left...
    07-12-18 11:44 PM
    Was experiencing similar problems, I had a somewhat laggy KeyOne and I blamed it on the facebook app so I deleted it and installed facebook lite, that made facebook run smoother but it made the phone so laggy if the app was open in the background that it was unusable. I ended up just deleting any facebook app whatsoever and it's running fine now.
    07-13-18 01:35 AM
    Was experiencing similar problems, I had a somewhat laggy KeyOne and I blamed it on the facebook app so I deleted it and installed facebook lite, that made facebook run smoother but it made the phone so laggy if the app was open in the background that it was unusable. I ended up just deleting any facebook app whatsoever and it's running fine now.
    Yea, I didn't even bother downloading the fb app (A. I don't really use fb and B. I read in the threads that it really slows down the K1). My phone is running quicker now BTW. The apps will randomly crash, and the fingerprint scanner will fail, but not as frequently as before.
    07-14-18 01:13 PM