So crackberry it would seem your employers haven't used adhesive on the KéYone screen. Can you investigate why this is, when every other manufacturer does. What level of testing and quality control has been done to prove the method used is durable. Must say, the YouTube video, although extreme, got me concerned that the screen seems so vulnerable.
    3hb78ftg and anon(4297019) like this.
    06-08-17 10:28 AM
    So crackberry it would seem your employers haven't used adhesive on the KéYone screen. Can you investigate why this is, when every other manufacturer does. What level of testing and quality control has been done to prove the method used is durable. Must say, the YouTube video, although extreme, got me concerned that the screen seems so vulnerable.
    Looks like someone may have not been telling the entire truth...

*cough CBK cough cough*
    06-08-17 01:14 PM
    these guys either got well built devices with real glue on them or they knew about it and decided not to say anything, why would they? it would have hurt sales so you can come to your own conclusions.
    06-08-17 01:21 PM
    I bet CBK and most of the reviewers never encountered this issues because they cycle through phones too fast to encounter it.
    06-08-17 01:23 PM
    I bet CBK and most of the reviewers never encountered this issues because they cycle through phones too fast to encounter it.
    it would be nice for them to do an honest screen test on it just to see if theirs does have glue.
    eldeadache likes this.
    06-08-17 01:26 PM
    Personally, I never would have thought about doing such a silly test in the first place. But well, thanks to Apple ("bendgate" - can't say how much I hate the inflationary use of "-gate"), the result of such a test nowadays seems to determine the quality of a phone. Just like the lack of a PKB (again, thank you Apple) is the mainstream of smartphone design these days.

Still, I really wonder why 600 EUR couldn't afford a simple screen adhesive, even if it may not be that critically needed when using the phone normally.
    06-08-17 02:01 PM
    Or drop the phone on purpose.
    06-08-17 02:03 PM