Watching and waiting for my keyONE that I won from the Vancouver CrackBerry meet.

Thanks again Kevin and the rest of the crew for hosting. It was awesome to finally get to meet you in person.
    Attached Thumbnails CrackBerry Meet IOU winners.-screenshot_20170618-113028.jpg  
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-18-17 02:36 PM
    Me and the other winner with CBK at the Vancouver meet.
    Attached Thumbnails CrackBerry Meet IOU winners.-img_20170506_2134092.jpg  
    Carjackd and kbz1960 like this.
    06-18-17 02:42 PM
    Me and the other winner with CBK at the Vancouver meet.
    That picture wasn't taken with a KEYone for sure!
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-18-17 07:23 PM
    Hope not
    06-18-17 07:44 PM
    It's so Bold it had to be taken by a 9900
    06-18-17 08:29 PM
    I was a very earlier IOU winner (maybe the first) as technically the group that attended Barcelona didn't even know they were receiving KEYone as part of the invitation to Mobile World Congress with Team CrackBerry until they arrived in Barcelona.

Late in the evening of February 9th I received an email from Kevin inviting me to attend the release event in Barcelona. Unfortunately the trip to Spain would have cut things very close for my family vacation with my wife and boys to Cuba. Any delays on the return from Barcelona and I'd probably miss my flight to the Island.

So early in the morning of February 10th, I emailed Kevin and and declined the invite and paid my spot forward. I said to Kevin " if they happen to be handing out devices at the event, throw one in your pocket for me." That's when Kevin told me what everyone who attended Barcelona from CB would receive a KEYone when they are made available and he would Honor my request. Wholly Oprah moment!

Nevertheless, it's been a fun ride since. From the Canadian Release at One Restaurant in The6ix to the CrackBerry Meet Up in the Motherland of Waterloo...not to mention watching some very deserving friends attend MWC. It has been so exciting.

My IOU KEYone should be here by Tuesday, but I'm already Rock'n a KEYone because I couldn't wait.

Special thanks to @crackberrykevin @Michelle @jamesfalconer @Bla1ze @mobileNations and @blackberrymobile
    Last edited by Carjackd; 06-18-17 at 11:52 PM.
    06-18-17 09:11 PM
    Nope...it was with my DTEK60 that was lying on spilled beer that my buddy did accidentally and then took the shot when I found out my name was drawn...
    06-18-17 10:55 PM
    Nope...it was with my DTEK60 that was lying on spilled beer that my buddy did accidentally and then took the shot when I found out my name was drawn...
    Blame your buddy, but never ever blame the beer! :-)
    06-18-17 11:13 PM
    Blame your buddy, but never ever blame the beer! :-)
    Since then the glass broke on the rear camera and now it no longer autofocuses at all. So when my new keyONE arrives and I transfer all my data over from the D60, gonna send that over to BlackBerry to have it repaired.
    06-18-17 11:49 PM
    Yeah...I was sitting at the super long coffee table directly in front of Kevin (5 feet away) with my buddy and his son. Then Kevin took out the microphone and said OK we're gonna draw the winner. Then he put his hand in the jar and gave it a good swirl with all the pieces of paper and business cards and he drew. My jaw dropped because I can see my digital logo on the back of the card and I thought immediately before he can say my name..."No friggin' way"

Then he calls my name and I looked at my buddy...is this a joke? no way...I always go to events, company/christmas parties with draw prizes and always joking tell everyone that it's 'RIGGED, RIGGED' lol.

Because I was practically in-front of Kevin...I could tell he didn't want to let people feel that it was rigged or fixed so immediately he said I'm gonna draw another one which was totally unexpected. That alone shows CBK's true character and awesomeness!

He put his hand in the jar, gave it another swirl and drew another winner.

Again, thanks Kevin, Michelle for the USPS tracking info and the rest of the CB and Mobile Nations Crew.
    06-18-17 11:59 PM
    Again a big thanks to Kevin, Michelle and the entire crew for setting up and hosting the CrackBerry Meet Venues!

Just picked mine up today at the post office.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...dPblNKOUk5aEh3
    kbz1960 and Carjackd like this.
    06-21-17 04:57 PM
    Woot, congrats man! Enjoy it, and definitely come back here often if you have questions or want tips and tricks!
    06-22-17 04:56 PM
    Woot, congrats man! Enjoy it, and definitely come back here often if you have questions or want tips and tricks!
    Will do. Thx
    06-23-17 08:29 AM
    I have my IOU for the CDMA version from the Meetup in Washington DC. Can't wait till it is shipped !!!

Many thanks to Kevin and the BBMobile crew for a fantastic evening. Met some great Blackberry die hards and some new friends.
    kbz1960 and qphone like this.
    06-23-17 08:38 AM
    I won the KEYone IOU in Montreal's Meetup https://www.meetup.com/CrackBerry-Mo...47760&https=on

Being in Quebec and us having 2 holidays a week apart (St Jean Baptiste & Canada Day) which occurred on Saturdays with different companies/government agencies closing on different days (some taking Friday off and others taking Monday off), I received my KEYone earlier this week. It was held in Canada Customs for ~7 days. I would have received it late last week except I put my place of business as the address and my place of business was closed on Friday with a message to Canada Post to deliver packages/items on Monday. Canada Post was closed on Monday so they delivered it on Tuesday.

Thanks Kevin and Michelle for the KEYone, the case, the Crackberry t-shirt, and some Crackberry schwag in the package.
    qphone likes this.
    07-07-17 01:25 AM
    Simply awesome. Looking forward to KEYtwo and/or Krypton Crackberry Meet
    07-07-17 01:58 AM