Thank you for the wonderful test. If this does not make the naysayers shut up, then those who really want or need to listen to the "drama babies" can make their own thread/post.
    ****Please pick me for phone III or IIII(IV)****
    --Long Live The KeyOne--
    06-13-17 07:18 PM
    Good job.

Now let's hope this gets as viral as the other one.

P.S. : /me do not need your KEYones. I already have mine and it works perfectly.
    06-14-17 02:26 AM
    Great video: Blackberry Keyone is the winner, and so am I!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-17 05:09 AM
    While I would love to accept #'s III or IV, I would sadly have to accept the Tesla as a condolence prize..
    kbz1960 and World War Z30 like this.
    06-14-17 05:53 AM
    Still, there are owners of the Keyone here on CB who had the screen popping out without any force. Just because Kevin's units have a solid screen, it doesn't mean that all the screens are attached solid. There is still a production problem. If you buy a Keyone it can be solid, have fun with it, or the screen comes off without a reason. In that case you need to send it back and get a new one.

In the near future BBMobile will change the way the screen is attached (read statement) and the chance of receiving a bad Keyone will be reduced.
    kbz1960 and nappalonia like this.
    06-14-17 06:30 AM

In the near future BBMobile will change the way the screen is attached (read statement) and the chance of receiving a bad Keyone will be reduced.
    BlackBerry Mobile is "actively examining additional adhesive measures".

But your point is taken.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-14-17 07:46 AM
    as far as I'm concerned this real world test puts the durability of the KEYone to rest...nice job Kevin.
    not really as this isn't an independent test is it?

but certainly much better than that man who bent one as "proof" the screen pops out. that video was entertaining but not real world use.
    Last edited by steveCheshire; 06-14-17 at 08:04 AM.
    06-14-17 07:53 AM
    works for me Steve. if it doesn't work for you then maybe you should return your phone and buy something else. go ahead and find an independent test that will meet all your criteria... doesn't exist. Well done Kevin.
    06-14-17 08:00 AM
    works for me Steve. if it doesn't work for you then maybe you should return your phone and buy something else. go ahead and find an independent test that will meet all your criteria... doesn't exist. Well done Kevin.
    Why would I do that? I have no intention of throwing it etc. My point was, the "test" Kevin did would have been more reassuring and better done if put in the hands of someone independent. I can't return my phone, I haven't got it yet plus I don't believe there is a problem especially after seeing that video. plus the video of that man who bent if massively.... all that video proved to me was that you can only get the screen to pop out if you mistreat the phone.

My phone will be in my hands by the end of next week. No intention of putting it through any of those extreme tests.
    06-14-17 08:45 AM
    BlackBerry Mobile is "actively examining additional adhesive measures".

But your point is taken.
    I dont think it will do sales any good when the next statement is going to be something like:

"After actively examining, our conclusion is we are not taking additional adhesive measures "
    06-14-17 08:55 AM
    I dont think it will do sales any good when the next statement is going to be something like:

"After actively examining, our conclusion is we are not taking additional adhesive measures "
    Instead, how about "after carefully examining the issue, we have found the number of affected devices to be extremely small, and we will therefore extend the warranty on screen separation for an additional year".
    06-14-17 08:58 AM
    Instead, how about "after carefully examining the issue, we have found the number of affected devices to be extremely small, and we will therefore extend the warranty on screen separation for an additional year".
    That would work, if the accounting works so that BlackBerry Mobile can defer the additional revenue recognition to account for the warranty liability.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    06-14-17 09:01 AM
    There is no such thing as indestructible, Superman did die in the last movie. If you take away anything from this video it's take it easy with your phone, take care of it, just like you would a wad of cash because that's what it is!
    06-14-17 09:04 AM
    I believe extending the warranty would close this issue down instantly and stop people worrying.

it should also be covered by this in the UK

Sale of Goods Act - Which? Consumer Rights

no superman spoilers please!!!
    06-14-17 09:05 AM
    AppyGeek..got link to your text, but no actual YouTube.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-17 11:48 AM
    Good video. Why was the original thread closed?

This video is definitely more fair.
    06-14-17 03:50 PM
    The different is, jerry made his video in purpose to destroy the phone. This one is more neutral and daily accident like tests.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-14-17 04:27 PM
    Good video. Why was the original thread closed?

This video is definitely more fair.
    I think it was taken down by crackberry. Not sure if it was CBK or blaze.
    06-14-17 04:33 PM
    I think it was taken down by crackberry. Not sure if it was CBK or blaze.
    Hmmm, strange. Thanks for the reply.
    06-14-17 04:36 PM
    Eh Who Knew.
    06-15-17 12:21 PM
    200 lbs of Canadian beef, made me laugh
    06-15-17 12:22 PM
    No mad cow...

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 12:31 PM
    Nice video but why an other? There are too many! LOL

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 12:44 PM
    Great real world testing.

Can't remember the last time I broke a phone bending it in half.

Thanks for silencing the haters.
    06-16-17 03:19 AM
74 123