I just got my KEYone. Absolutely love it, but there's a couple of things not working correctly.

None of my notifications are syncing to the hub, I have set it up and everything but anytime I click the hub, none of my notifications are there.

Another thing, I set the convenience key to the device search, but anytime I use it, it'll pop up with a settings and help menu at the bottom before I can type with the device search.

Also, is there a way to open an app and be able to press a button to go to a text field, or a quicker way to get to the text field instead of having to press the field on the screen?
    03-12-18 06:46 PM
    I just got my KEYone. Absolutely love it, but there's a couple of things not working correctly.

Congratulations on getting your KeyOne!

None of my notifications are syncing to the hub, I have set it up and everything but anytime I click the hub, none of my notifications are there.

I'm not sure I am following you. I think all "notifications" appear in the notification drawer at the top of the screen. You have to pull down from the top of your screen to reveal them. Unless, you're saying your incoming mail and such isn't appearing in the Hub?

Another thing, I set the convenience key to the device search, but anytime I use it, it'll pop up with a settings and help menu at the bottom before I can type with the device search.

Device Search does work as expected. Perhaps you need to go into the settings of Device Search, then Search Categories and click everything to the on position. Maybe you have no categories selected?

Also, is there a way to open an app and be able to press a button to go to a text field, or a quicker way to get to the text field instead of having to press the field on the screen?
    How familiar are you with Tasker? (or something similar)

03-13-18 03:07 PM
    it depends the app you want to use, but for youtube as example, you setup keyboard shortcut with shortcut to search in youtube direct. On browser, edge as example, you can select text field with an alt+d on the keyboard and type form there
    03-13-18 04:42 PM