Hi All,

Love the KeyONE. I have had it now for a couple of months and have a couple of issues which I can't seem to resolve. I'm hoping some here might have some suggestions.

1) Media randomly pauses for no apparent reason. Can be any app or form of media like music, video, audio book. Happens in Slacker, Audiobook player, Youtube, PLEX. No idea why. No issues restarting. It just pauses.

2) Bluetooth issue with my vehicle. I have a 2010 F150 with Sync and am able to connect the phone to the truck with no issues. I can stream music or audio books with no problem. The issue is that when I receive or make a phone call, after about a minute or so, bluetooth disconnects from the vehicle. Only when using the phone. No other audio from phone causes bluetooth to disconnect (I still get the pausing issue periodically though). The funny thing is, that the phone call doesn't stop, it just transfers to the handset so I have to fumble to get my phone out to end call or put it on speaker phone. I put it on speaker phone and after a couple of minutes, Ford Sync tries to reconnect putting the phone in bluetooth but the vehicle isn't connected so can't hear anything. The only way to get it to reconnect is to end the call. Happens with every call. I am able to use many other bluetooth headsets with phone function and have had no disconnects. Only with my truck.

Troubleshooting tips I have tried are deleting and re-pairing devices, disabling battery optimizations for bluetooth apps and phone app. Verified no installed apps are conflicting.

I had no issues with my PRIV which leads me to think it may be an Android Nougat thing. I'm trying hard to avoid wiping my phone and starting from scratch but have a feeling it is coming to that. If anyone has any other insight as to what I can try it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Jason...
    07-13-17 08:53 AM
    Just give it a couple of months for the software to mature. It's still very early stages.
    07-13-17 08:58 AM
    Just give it a couple of months for the software to mature. It's still very early stages.
    Software shouldn't mature it should work as advertised for the price you pay for a device.
    jeffsantos likes this.
    07-13-17 01:13 PM
    Software shouldn't mature it should work as advertised for the price you pay for a device.
    I will preface by saying I'm not experiencing these issues.

I would agree that it would be nice if everything worked flawlessly right out of the gate, but in the real world this is often not the case.
    07-13-17 01:22 PM
    I will preface by saying I'm not experiencing these issues.

I would agree that it would be nice if everything worked flawlessly right out of the gate, but in the real world this is often not the case.
    I am a big BlackBerry fan but I just picked up the S8 plus and it's flawless best device to date for me. I understand updates but smartphones have matured and should not lag like the Priv does and don't get me wrong before I picked up the S8 lag and bs problems seemed normal. If one manufacturer can get it right why can't the others? I owned the s7 edge before and it lagged and horrible battery life go figure.
    07-13-17 02:42 PM
    I am a big BlackBerry fan but I just picked up the S8 plus and it's flawless best device to date for me. I understand updates but smartphones have matured and should not lag like the Priv does and don't get me wrong before I picked up the S8 lag and bs problems seemed normal. If one manufacturer can get it right why can't the others? I owned the s7 edge before and it lagged and horrible battery life go figure.
    We are talking here about a specific Bluetooth connectivity issue, and an issue with playing media. As I said, I have not had any problems in these areas. Not to say that some bizarre combination might bring about these problems.
    07-13-17 02:45 PM
    Im having sporadic bt issues connecting with my smartwatches. And yes it's prolly an android issue! Hope future updates fixes the bugs.
    07-13-17 02:57 PM