Like the BlackBerry Classic is it possible to use the device without ever touching the touch screen? Is it possible to only navigate using the physical keys and such including the touch screen on the keyboard just not the screen. The reason I ask is because my hands tend to sweat a lot and using touch screen is a hassle as it doesn't want to register or over register sweaty hands

Posted via CB10
    10-28-17 10:24 AM
    some symbols appear on the screen only
    10-28-17 11:05 AM
    No, Android phones are made for touch. The best you'll get is some scrolling through apps.
    10-28-17 11:19 AM
    Like the BlackBerry Classic is it possible to use the device without ever touching the touch screen? Is it possible to only navigate using the physical keys and such including the touch screen on the keyboard just not the screen. The reason I ask is because my hands tend to sweat a lot and using touch screen is a hassle as it doesn't want to register or over register sweaty hands

Posted via CB10
    ya, not really. I also wished I could keep doing that (coming from a Classic as well) - especially in the winter I could just use track pad to move around the screen and click on things.
    10-28-17 11:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yep if you are in the pointer mode.
    10-28-17 12:36 PM
    10-28-17 12:48 PM
    Yep if you are in the pointer mode.
    The Keyone has pointer mode? If so, is it with a certain model or all of the models?
    10-28-17 02:08 PM
    The Keyone has pointer mode? If so, is it with a certain model or all of the models?
    For all KEYone models I think. Look at this thread : https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...v-had-1126647/
    10-28-17 10:27 PM