What I wish to accomplish: To change the convenience key to an 'Action' rather a shortcut. Before the response of 'You can through the Settings!' I have a particular action in mind...

I wish to set the Convenience Key to a 'Back' key... For instance: If I were browsing a web page and decided I want to return to the previous page instead of using the 'touch' back button located to the left of the home button. - Wondering if this is at all possible or programmable such as the physical keyboard buttons.

If I had a shorter way to summarize this in an explanation I would have.. Thanks in advance fellow berries.
    11-07-17 12:44 AM
    yes you can, go to playstore and download button mapper.
    then go to your settings, in convenience key hit clear. then go to button mapper add a button, hit the convenience key then select single and actions "back"
    11-07-17 09:55 AM
    You are the man, Glen.. I will try this and post results, thank you sir!
    11-07-17 12:13 PM
    Sweet and Simple.. Many thanks, Glen.. Confirmed and Working! Have a great rest of the week, hopefully other fellow berries will benefit from this information as well! - Dave
    11-07-17 12:23 PM
    Downloaded it. I want to set tap for camera, double tap to record video and long for screenshot. Double tap says permission denied. Flipped videos and screenshot and the same thing happens. There a reason for that?
    11-07-17 02:08 PM
    Sweet and Simple.. Many thanks, Glen.. Confirmed and Working! Have a great rest of the week, hopefully other fellow berries will benefit from this information as well! - Dave
    Glad you got it working thanks for the update
    11-07-17 07:27 PM
    Downloaded it. I want to set tap for camera, double tap to record video and long for screenshot. Double tap says permission denied. Flipped videos and screenshot and the same thing happens. There a reason for that?
    Did you activate Button Mapper in Settings -> Accessibility ?
    11-07-17 07:28 PM
    Did you activate Button Mapper in Settings -> Accessibility ?
    Yes. It asked me to do that when I first "added" the convenience key.
    11-07-17 08:49 PM
    Yes. It asked me to do that when I first "added" the convenience key.
    How about security -> device administrator
    11-07-17 08:56 PM
    How about security -> device administrator
    Did that just now. Record a video can't even be used for single press. Permission denied across the board.
    11-07-17 09:16 PM
    How do I know which key is the convenience key? I am trying to activate a function with mine as well.
    11-07-17 10:08 PM
    omg this is amazing!! works on mine !
    11-07-17 10:18 PM