Hi everyone,

Transferring data from my Passport to k1 via the app content transfer that saves to media card.

How do i transfer:
    Password keeper info
    Remember app info.

Both are blackberry native apps and appear on the k1 but for the life of me I can't pass it along!

Any ideas please?
    Thanks for reading!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-17 02:56 PM
    Password Keeper you'll want to export and then import.

Remember... isn't there anymore.

Don't know if there is a way to export this info into NOTES and TASKS.
    05-05-17 03:28 PM
    According to BB, Notes should transfer....
    You can transfer the following types of data that are saved in the storage space on your previous BlackBerry 10 device:

Contacts
    Calendar events
    Pictures (non-DRM)
    Videos (non-DRM)
    Music
    Text messages (SMS) (Max of 3500 messages)
    Notes and tasks from BlackBerry Remember
    Email accounts: BlackBerry Content Transfer detects the accounts on your previous device and prompts you to enter the passwords for each account on your new device.
    Documents
    05-05-17 03:37 PM
    According to BB, Notes should transfer....
    Thank you!
    Yes, I eventually $anmages to send over notes and tasks with the native content transfer app.
    I will look in to this export for password keeper.

Not sure anyone else have the same issue but I'm locked out of whatsapp on my passport to do a backup and send across. However they do a daily backup in the phone memory but not sure where it is? Any ideas anyone?

Thanks for the help!
    05-06-17 06:56 AM
    Has anyone managed to transfer whatsapp history? I tried the 'unsupported' backup for android, but when I moved that folder to the android internal storage it didn't seem to honor it.
    05-09-17 03:27 PM
    Has anyone managed to transfer whatsapp history? I tried the 'unsupported' backup for android, but when I moved that folder to the android internal storage it didn't seem to honor it.
    Took me like 5 goes to do it.
    Make sure what's app isn't installed when you move over the folder and yes has to be the parent folder not just the back up file. Other wise what's app won't read it.
    Hope that helps.
    Got mine to work and it's all good now
    05-09-17 03:57 PM
    Legend !!! thank you so much !! I lost today's stuff on the new phone, but I'll take it ! ( I guess I could've thought about it before uninstalling ! )

thanks again !
    05-09-17 04:06 PM
    Legend !!! thank you so much !! I lost today's stuff on the new phone, but I'll take it ! ( I guess I could've thought about it before uninstalling ! )

thanks again !
    Yes you will lose a certain amount of messages that cross over in to next days back up but as long as you get you're history back! All good my friend

Any one know how to transfer more than 3500 sms txts? That's the limit content transfer does but I have like many many more and would love to get them back.
    Any suggestions?
    05-10-17 04:24 AM