Has anyone experienced this? I've noticed this happens in the Blackberry and Google contacts app. I spend time updating contact photos and this morning my Google contacts app, had blurred contact photos. Could this be because of the syncing process done, where the app sends info to servers and back again? Anyone know a solution to this?
    Byrese likes this.
    06-25-17 04:37 PM
    Came on here looking for this answer. I see it tool.
    10-23-17 03:13 PM
    Try opening the contact, tapping the photo to enlarge it, and then waiting a bit for it to load properly. After that, the photo should maintain the original resolution. That worked for me, hope it helps you guys too.
    10-23-17 05:01 PM
    I used the app Sync.Me and that fixed it right up. What it does is it updates the pics with your contacts current FB pic.
    10-25-17 02:53 PM
    After reading this, I noticed it happened to 4 or 5 of my contacts. I just redownloaded the pictures I use for their contact pictures and redid them. Who knows why it happened. I use silly pictures that remind me of them, not their Facebook profile pic.
    10-26-17 07:36 PM
    Has anyone experienced this? I've noticed this happens in the Blackberry and Google contacts app. I spend time updating contact photos and this morning my Google contacts app, had blurred contact photos. Could this be because of the syncing process done, where the app sends info to servers and back again? Anyone know a solution to this?
    i mainly notice it when i load up my contacts from google onto a new fresh phone. The phone where I originally uploaded the contact photo from is still in original quality. So I am assuming that google compresses all the photos significantly to save space on their servers.
    10-27-17 12:33 PM