Hello folks, Bla1ze, Kevin...
    Who would be best to contact to see about getting a Silver or White KEYone being made?
    Some people know my reason for asking this and most might not...

Reason: I use WAZE gps app for navigation - I have my DTEK50 Mounted on my windshield...
    Anybody who uses their phone for this purpose KNOWS what happens with a BLACK phone..
    it overheats... to a point where the device cannot work or function unless it gets cooled off.
    Black retains the heat from the sun's rays... whereas White Reflects it and does not retain the heat.

Some would say... get a white case.. but... I use the Blackberry Holster so no cases for me... I use mine as is... save for a screen protector only. So having another case just for driving and taking it out for my holster is tedious and redundant...

So, I am asking for support from the community and help to push for a White/Silver model for this aspect of use of our devices...

Thank you all guys and wish us luck
    08-23-17 10:02 AM
    Colorware out of Minnesota. http://www.colorware.com/
    FF22 likes this.
    08-23-17 10:10 AM
    How about a real reply, more specifically someone who actually signs off on the designs (the guy who says YES or NO to money spent).
    08-23-17 02:54 PM
    It's a nice idea I suppose, but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. In the meantime, Skinomi makes these skins for $16, and you wouldn't have to buy a new phone. They have a good reputation for quality and durability.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    Attached Thumbnails Contact information - please-9378.jpg  
    08-23-17 10:47 PM
    It's a nice idea I suppose, but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. In the meantime, Skinomi makes these skins for $16, and you wouldn't have to buy a new phone. They have a good reputation for quality and durability.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    That's mouth watering.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-17 10:55 PM
    Thank you, I'm ordering one to try with my DTEK50.. Got the Brushed Aluminum one... if all goes well then I guess this could help with a KEYone
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    08-27-17 01:04 AM