WARNING LENGTHY POST HERE, BUT NEED YOUR HELP!
    I work for a company that is BYOD but until recently required iOS only devices (even though there was no MDM and it was just to make sure a few apps were compatible) and the days of carrying two phones around had come to an end for me. However, I've wanted the KEYone since the day it hit the market. I now have the opportunity to switch as long as the following three applications are available to me:

Slack: connect using company G Suite account
    Dialpad: connect using company G Suite account
    Harvest: connect using company G Suite account

It's my understanding these all work flawlessly on the KEYone. If this is not the case please interrupt what is about to be a lengthy post and tell me my transition won't be smooth so I save the time. Thanks!

I will start with my current setup:
    -Device: iPhone X
    -Personal Email Accounts: 2 Gmail, 2 Yahoo, 3 Outllook *All using Apple Native Email Application
    -Work Email: Downloaded Outlook Email Application and use G Suite Company Email in Outlook application which syncs with my G Suite Desktop Email an Calendar

I would like to transition to the BlackBerry KEYone
    Could I setup the following way:
    -Use one of my Personal Gmail Accounts to login and then turn off sync to stop double notifications with HUB
    -Load my 7 personal Email Accounts through the HUB
    -Download the Outlook Android Application and load my work G Suite Email there for email and calendar and that will sync the same way it does on my iPhone.
    -Download Slack, Dialpad, Harvest and login using my G Suite account

I know this sounds a bit convoluted but am completely new to Android and am a little nervous about two Gmail account and my G Suite Account on the device making it go a little crazy. On the other hand I feel like BlackBerry is built to handle situations like this. Is there any reason I shouldn't be able to use the KEYone the same way if not better than currently using my iPhone X?

Thanks for any and all help and if anyone needs clarification let me know and I'll do my best to explain.
    03-21-18 09:19 PM
    You shouldn't have any issues.
    03-21-18 09:31 PM
    Not sure why you would even mess with Outlook app. Just set up work email directly through hub using server settings and be done.
    03-21-18 09:36 PM
    Not sure why you would even mess with Outlook app. Just set up work email directly through hub using server settings and be done.
    Totally agree with you. It’s a company thing. “They” believe using the Outlook Application separates your work email and calendar from your personal accounts potentially eliminating any errors.

It’s just ignorance to how the HUB works. It doesn’t bother me much and I actually prefer to have separate calendars, but again understand it’s not a necessity and could be simplified.
    03-21-18 09:51 PM
    "They" are dumb. This is a Blackberry...email is its wheelhouse.
    03-21-18 09:55 PM
    Blackberry has a different way of separating work from play, I doubt if they notice the difference...
    03-21-18 09:56 PM
    "They" are dumb. This is a Blackberry...email is its wheelhouse.
    Ultimately it’s not an issue of being smart or dumb. It’s that I’ve used my iPhone a certain way for years keeping my personal email in the Native app and using the Outlook Application for work to keep things separate. I’m just use to doing it that way and would like to continue. So I’m the dumb one, lol.
    03-21-18 10:09 PM
    Blackberry has a different way of separating work from play, I doubt if they notice the difference...
    Agreed, doubt they’d notice. I’ll play around with it. If I can keep my calendars separate then I’m thinking I’ll integrate all in the HUB based on the consensus. We shall see. At least I know I have options. Now do I go Black Edition?
    03-21-18 10:11 PM