Hey Tribe/KEYone, I am in day six of using my KEYone. My device keeps freezing, and will not shut down reset, but is happy to take pictures. Could not call 911 yesterday after a third party collision, could not call any body.

When you love BB/ but functionality fails, it makes it easier to go to the dark side.

On a second note, how the heck does one get the back cover back on correctly, it seems to keep popping out, is this only me??

Any advice/suggestions appreciated. Goes back to tech support tomorrow.

SSW.
    08-13-17 07:18 AM
    Hey Tribe/KEYone, I am in day six of using my KEYone. My device keeps freezing, and will not shut down reset, but is happy to take pictures. Could not call 911 yesterday after a third party collision, could not call any body.

When you love BB/ but functionality fails, it makes it easier to go to the dark side.

On a second note, how the heck does one get the back cover back on correctly, it seems to keep popping out, is this only me??

Any advice/suggestions appreciated. Goes back to tech support tomorrow.

SSW.
    You need to do a factory reset. I had this issue when I first got my KEYᵒⁿᵉ, assumed it was a POS when it came to functionality until I finally decided to do a factory reset and start fresh. Worked great since! In terms of the back cover, when you get stuck trying to get one clip back on, it's best to put your finger nails in and pry it open some more until other clips pop off then smoothly press down all throughout the edge.
    SeanSemperWhyte likes this.
    08-13-17 07:28 AM
    Thx for the quick response. Its the camera (and top) edge which seems to be my nemesis everything else pops in as you've said. I will try the reset if it lets me back in.
    08-13-17 07:45 AM