I currently have the blackberry classic, and would like to know the cons and pros for each, and is it worth switching. I noticed the better cpu specs and battery life, but since the keyone will be running on android not OS 10, will the battery drain faster.
    04-11-17 10:45 PM
    KEYone Pro:
    It's superior in every possible TECHNICAL way.

KEYone Con:
    No retro/nostalgic factor.
    04-12-17 12:46 AM
    But in all seriousness, big con for K1 is lack of physical call buttons and no Blend support. However, some noteworthy pros are the touch sensitive keyboard, fingerprint sensor, higher resolution and pixel density, latest Android version, extreme energy efficiency (processor and battery capacity), long-term support, newer Bluetooth standard, dual-band WiFi support (802.11ac), infinitely better camera.
    04-12-17 12:55 AM
    Heard the keyone is topheavy and has smaller keyboard keys. Wonder how that affects the typing experience. For someone who has no interest in android apps and a better camera, with the lack of the call button, i'm having doubts. Once it's released we can get some answers.
    04-12-17 02:13 AM
    Heard the keyone is topheavy and has smaller keyboard keys. Wonder how that affects the typing experience. For someone who has no interest in android apps and a better camera, with the lack of the call button, i'm having doubts. Once it's released we can get some answers.
    You may have heard people who haven't handled the KEYone express those concerns, but those who have used the KEYone say it feels just fine.
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    04-12-17 10:01 AM
    U can set the power button to be a call button if u like
    04-12-17 04:23 PM
    Can we use the KEYone without touching the screen ? As on the classic with the trackpad ?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-17 03:34 AM
    the classic is slow/has a lag doing stuff (for me) and I believe the keyone doesn't have this. plus there is no OS support/updates for it.
    04-13-17 03:47 AM
    Same with my classic, becaming slower every passing days.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-17 08:02 AM
    Actually, pretty much every tech review so far has mentioned quite the opposite...especially compared to the Priv, which is very much as you describe with the screen slid up to expose the keyboard. Every reviewer comparing the K1 with the Priv said the keys on the K1 were considerably larger than those on the Priv, and the entire keyboard was more spacious and comfortable.

Frankly, I'm not a huge Android fan except for the app availability...but I like the direction BB is going hardware-wise, but that means Android instead of BB10.
    04-13-17 11:22 AM