So it's time to take the leap. I started with Content Transfer, but even though I had tickmarks in all except pictures and videos, I have no texts, no calendar entries, no contacts on Keyone.

And how do I in the future do what BB Link did for me, synchronize contacts and calendar entries?

I run Windows 7 and Microsoft Office Professional 2010.

--
    What works? SIM card moved, email account set up
    06-15-17 02:38 PM
    I can see that the lack of contacts and calendar entries problem starts on my Classic, it says 0/0 Contacts and 1/1 Calendar
    06-15-17 02:45 PM
    I can see that the lack of contacts and calendar entries problem starts on my Classic, it says 0/0 Contacts and 1/1 Calendar
    Why are your Contacts and Calendar not saved on your email account?
    It should automatically be there when signing in on your main email. If you have not done this yet you need to.
    Never have all your personal data sitting on the device only. What if you lose your device?
    Regardless, your contacts should have transferred if they were saved on device. You sure they were not saved to SIM card only?
    bluesqueen23 and dollface like this.
    06-15-17 03:15 PM
    Not sure I understand, but yes all my contacts and calendar are on my PC as well, in Outlook. So if I can just sync with Outlook, all would be fine
    06-15-17 03:26 PM
    Not sure I understand, but yes all my contacts and calendar are on my PC as well, in Outlook. So if I can just sync with Outlook, all would be fine
    Just look up how to sync Office Outlook 2010 to Outlook.com, then add Outlook.com email, calendar and contacts to the Hub.

You will then have automatic 2-way calendar and contacts sync'ing and backup between Outlook on your PC and your phone and it will be much better than Link ever was.
    bluesqueen23 and No Quarter like this.
    06-15-17 03:48 PM
    Automatic 2-way sounds perfect. But I need help. I googled what to do on the PC, and making a new account failed, twice, with or without encryption. And I already have my email account there, with a name equal to my email mikael_hass@mail.tele.dk, is that not enough?
    I need the dots connected real close...
    06-15-17 06:19 PM
    Automatic 2-way sounds perfect. But I need help. I googled what to do on the PC, and making a new account failed, twice, with or without encryption. And I already have my email account there, with a name equal to my email mikael_hass@mail.tele.dk, is that not enough?
    I need the dots connected real close...
    Sounds like you have a corporate named account through Outook.com. Try creating a new personal one @Outlook.com just for sync'ing contacts and calendar.
    06-16-17 05:52 PM
    Switching from my Classic to the KeyONE has worked like a charm to me. Initially I switched to the note 3 because of the big screen and big keyboard. This was after the white 9700, the 2nd torch (which I loved) and the bb classic. Eventually I used two phones at the time; my Samsung for media reasons and the blackberry for everything else. Let's have a quick look at some of the plagues I had to endure

- 30% battery gone within 1 hour with moderate usage
    - 4G signal that worked whenever it felt like it. After switching Sim cards I can conclude this.
    - Lag and crashes from time to time. I missed calls whenever I was connected with Bluetooth because it wouldnt progress everything in time.
    - Absurd boot time and after it showed the main screen I still had to wait 2 minutes for everything to actually work.
    - Loose back cover
    - Speaker that stopped working and started working again as if on a strike. The mic supported this fella in his actions too.

Those are the bigger complaints. Now look at this K1. I waited since December 16 for this and switched to prepaid at the end of my contract to bridge this gap. The K1 does everything right and even came with a guardian angel I believe. The only two small things I'd improve has to do with the looks; go full black and don't let the camera stick out. And even with this current look I can only start to like this phone more and more. It just works greatly. I wish I could curse on this forum to express my passion for ******* sake.
    06-17-17 05:38 PM
    Sounds like you have a corporate named account through Outook.com. Try creating a new personal one @Outlook.com just for sync'ing contacts and calendar.
    I managed with help to have a an outlook.com account set up on my PC, not corporate, all private, and have copied a few contacts and calendar entries to the outlook.com contacts and calendar. So now I only need to have a similar outlook.com account set up on the Keyone, right? Have tried a few things, no luck, can anybody help? Thanks
    Last edited by No Quarter; 06-23-17 at 04:24 AM.
    06-23-17 04:11 AM
    You just need to add that outlook.com acct you used for the calendar into your hub and if you don't want the email section you can turn that off in the settings.
    06-23-17 04:48 AM
    Super, it works!

Now, not as critical, but is there an easy solution to also seeing Tasks and Notes with Outlook.com?
    06-23-17 05:00 AM