So I took the big step of leaving BB OS 10 and went with an Android phone, well still a Blackberry. I used Blackberry's Transfer App, and it took a while to finally get all of my information transferred.

I now have 2 problems:

- the Calendar did not import over. What do I do? I checked the calendar App that comes with the phone and it's empty.
    - managing files on a Andriod environment sucks. Is there an App on the phone that I am missing that will help me?? Or does anyone recommend a 3rd party App?

Photos...i used to be able to easily setup folders but now it's pretty clumsy and I also cannot safely store phones in a safe place by using a "hide" function. Any suggestions on how to do it, or a 3rd Party App that won't destroy them?

Thanks!
    08-01-17 12:05 PM
    Download File Manager for the file management. It's great. It should help you manage and move your photos to specific folders as well.
    08-01-17 06:23 PM
    Welcome to Keyone Android. I also took the big step from my Classic to Keyone, and transferred the content. All good in the end.
    08-01-17 06:46 PM