Tap to click on links, within the app drawer choose apps without touching the screen.....
    Lol that makes no sense with the current software. Without a pointer how would you identify the link or app you want to tap??

You scroll the app drawer and there's 20 app icons displayed on your screen. You tap on the keyboard and it's supposed to know what app you want to open?

Same with a browser, there can be dozens of hot links/ads on a page at any given moment, how would it possibly know which you intend to click on?

I like the idea, but there has to be a pointer or cursor type thing to highlight and hover above the link or app you want to tap. At this point it's impossible to implement the tap on kb to tap on screen, until some hovering pointer is implemented.
    09-16-17 03:55 PM
    Lol that makes no sense with the current software. Without a pointer how would you identify the link or app you want to tap??

You scroll the app drawer and there's 20 app icons displayed on your screen. You tap on the keyboard and it's supposed to know what app you want to open?

Same with a browser, there can be dozens of hot links/ads on a page at any given moment, how would it possibly know which you intend to click on?

I like the idea, but there has to be a pointer or cursor type thing to highlight and hover above the link or app you want to tap. At this point it's impossible to implement the tap on kb to tap on screen, until some hovering pointer is implemented.
    Absolutely I was just kind of reiterating a point from another thread. A pointer is necessary like the one the classic had. It worked well for what it was if they can somehow implement a pointer into this pkb it would make it that much more sweeter.
    09-16-17 04:11 PM
    Not having any of the problems the op speaks to. What I am having issues with is abysmal signal strength. Dropped lte and still getting between 1 to 2 bars. sometimes 0. My Classic was consistently 3 to 4 and call quality was considerably better. Is this a hardware issue? Seriously regretting this purchase!
    I agree! Call connection and quality do not match the Classic. Hopefully it is software related and can be fixed in the future.
    09-16-17 11:58 PM
    Wow! Just wow! BlackBerry has made some very poor decisions these past five years.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 12:58 AM
    I have a total of 91 apps installed. I use them all due to the nature of my work.
    I have 91 apps too. Plenty of room left if you just use adaptive storage :/
    09-17-17 05:18 AM

The Verizon Priv had a Pointer Mode in Developer Options. You could move it around and tap to activate the underlying icon. I believe I even posted a short video demonstrating it. I don't see it on my "verizon" KeyOne but we have a very old OS at the moment!
    09-17-17 09:10 AM
    I'm having almost same issue's I need help as well. I have snapchat and IG and they worked perfect until the august patch. After that patch my phone has been super slow and my snapchat and IG keep crashing and don't work. Also Blackberry launcher crashes a lot as well. I need help!
    09-18-17 12:20 PM
32 12