I love my KEYone, and now I'm just nit-picking. But hey, what's wrong with that? One feature I've absolutely loved on BlackBerry-Android devices is the charging indicator on the edge of the display. It was especially unique on the PRIV.

However, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the whole screen actually illuminates while that edge indicator is on. This is quite obviously a hardware issue because TCL chose to use an LCD panel instead of AMOLED. It's very minor but it does feel very inefficient to have the display running that long even though it is charging.
    06-15-17 11:21 PM
    I cut that off as I didn't like it.
    06-15-17 11:45 PM
    That's it. I'm returning my device - it's obvious the amount of complaints, returns, media coverage, insignificant sales, if they do make a KEYᵒⁿᵉ 2 or + it's gonna address these issues. This device was to test the market. I'm jus gonna wait for the better version at this point!
    06-16-17 12:14 AM
    That's it. I'm returning my device - it's obvious the amount of complaints, returns, media coverage, insignificant sales, if they do make a KEYᵒⁿᵉ 2 or + it's gonna address these issues. This device was to test the market. I'm jus gonna wait for the better version at this point!
    Well I still love mine, and it's not really an issue, just a downfall of having an LCD display. Much prefer AMOLED and I knew that before I purchased the device!
    06-16-17 09:38 AM