I've had my Keyone for 2-3 weeks, and it's been fine until now. I just noticed that it was abnormally hot while charging, and in fact, if you take the plug out and feel it, it's practically like a stovetop. Burned my finger on it a bit. Now the phone won't charge. I've tried a couple of different wall plugs and my computer's USB ports, to no avail. The thing is, I bought it on Ebay, and as far as I can tell it actually is new, but I don't know if I'll be able to get warranty information.
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 11-20-18 at 04:02 AM. Reason: filter defeat
    11-20-18 01:49 AM
    So your question is what?

Sounds like the hardware is bad, you can try warranty... but it only applies if bought new from a authorized source.
    11-20-18 10:38 AM
    I've had my Keyone for 2-3 weeks, and it's been fine until now. I just noticed that it was abnormally hot while charging, and in fact, if you take the plug out and feel it, it's practically like a stovetop. Burned my finger on it a bit. Now the phone won't charge. I've tried a couple of different wall plugs and my computer's USB ports, to no avail. The thing is, I bought it on Ebay, and as far as I can tell it actually is new, but I don't know if I'll be able to get warranty information.
    Could be something stuck in your USB port. That has happened to me before. Try a vacuum.

Then try another cable and charger.

After that, contact support.

My local phone shop changed my USB port on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ when I messed it up once (my fault) for $80 cdn.
    11-20-18 11:42 AM
    I had a shop change USB on Priv but it turns out it also damaged the connection block behind it... never worked properly since...
    11-20-18 02:07 PM
    try another cable. I'd say the plug end is bad. I have a similar issue with a non descript cable where it doesn't charge.
    11-21-18 06:37 AM
    Use a little compressed air to clean out the charging port on phone lint and other items work there way in there.
    11-21-18 09:30 AM